Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Ya'll betta RECKOGNIZE!!!!
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was just curious as i have never seen this question asked and i have never seen this topic raised..

"how does one actually become a moderator??"

just curious..

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
You have to be well thought of my Jetblast and he asks you to become part of the team. Out 600rr.net crew works very well together. Knowing about bikes and having a good head is also very important.

V

·
0 Posts
You have to fill out the application and show 3 forms of identification. Then if your application is accepted, you will be called in for an interview. If you pass that one, you will be called back along with the others who reached the next level in the hiring process. The group of people that made it that far will then be invited to a private retreat in the Pyrenees Mtns where they will explore their deeper "selves." At the end of the 7 day retreat, the participants will be asked to walk on a bed of hot lava while balancing a desert tray made up of cherry cheesecake, tiramisu, carrot cake, and 7 layer chocolate cake without dropping it. The few people who pass that task are then asked to stand on a large telephone pole, that has just enough room for their feet to fit, and the last person standing gets the position of moderator.

I hope that answers your question. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
919 Posts
At the end of the 7 day retreat, the participants will be asked to walk on a bed of hot lava while balancing a desert tray made up of cherry cheesecake, tiramisu, carrot cake, and 7 layer chocolate cake without dropping it. The few people who pass that task are then asked to stand on a large telephone pole, that has just enough room for their feet to fit, and the last person standing gets the position of
Well then how in the hell did Marshall get in.... Ya know we have all seen his feet and no way could he stand on the pole his feet are too big... well at least his toes. Oh and as if the dessert's would survive that walk accross lava... yes eveyone knows it wouldnt last 3 steps before it was gone..... in his belly... waaaahhhaaa

1 - 7 of 7 Posts