Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How does the bike run with bad ecu.. meaning shocked, damaged or any.. i'm talking about all general sport bikes.. 99+

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
id like to think they wont start, and if they do, theyd be in some kind of limp mode.

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hmm.. I think my ecu is shocked.. is there anyway I can find out? My bike will turn on and idle below or at 1000rpm.. and there is no respond on my throttle.

·
19,904 Posts
damn, thats sound expensive.
dunno dude, sounds fugged up. cause in limp mode, if bikes even have that im sure they rev a lil bit.
whats it idle at normally?

K

·
0 Posts
if your ECU is bad, it could exhibit too many problems to list. You can compare an ECU problem to the mentally ill... you don't really know what's going to happen next! might not talk (start) for a day, then just bable for a month, THEN IT MIGHT TALK IN A REALLY LOUD VOICE, then be mousy... then go comatose.

·
19,904 Posts
i think you broke your piano bike bro...

·
Administrator
51,150 Posts
kihun
After reading your other thread about Euc issues i searched 8 pages
on ebay last night and found no listings for ECU check out the salvage yards & best of luck

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
wow moe you are the best.. I'm doing a research on a forum too and somebody said my throttle server motor has a problem..

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
You have zero response on the throttle or sluggish response????

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
Stupid Yamaha!!!! J/K Going to take it back to the dealer?

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I don't know.. Yamaha dealer charges freaking 1000 bucks for ECU... I do have extended warranty but it's not under my name yet.. bike isn't even registered yet.. I would rather spend couple hundred dollar.. around 300 bucks for ecu and get it over it.. damn this is pain in the ass.. its just sittin on my garage dead..

·
19,904 Posts
i got a place for u, PM me while i dig up theyre web address. one of these guys will most likely have it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts