Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I have purchased an 08 Graffiti with only 1400 miles on it for $6700. The bike is pretty clean except for a small scratch on left side of the rear seat. I was just wondering if this price seemed reasonable or did I just pay way too much for the bike?!

Thanks!

·
Friendly Neighborhood Whore
4,993 Posts
your good man it doesnt matter what you paid for it you already bought it cant get mad now just ride and have fun 6700 isnt that bad

·
Registered
100 Posts
what done is done, never look back cause you can't change it. I'm sure you'll be very happy with it and many years from now you'll think that's the best 6700 you spent.

·
Registered
249 Posts
yeah man you'll have so much fun with the bike you wont miss it. 6700 isnt bad.. it all depends on the bike and the area you are in.. enjoy your new obsession

·
Registered
100 Posts
oh yeah I've got an 08 gaffiti also, before I thought it looked a tad teenagerish? But it's definitely grown on me. It helps that a few people I've run have noted how awesome the bike looks. :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Awesome! I was speaking with the sales rep a couple of days ago and he quoted me $6700 OTD. I went in there and haggled with him a bit more and he told me that I could have it OTD for $6500 if I paid for it all today.......................

So I am an owner of an 08 graffiti CBR!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Awesome! I was speaking with the sales rep a couple of days ago and he quoted me $6700 OTD. I went in there and haggled with him a bit more and he told me that I could have it OTD for $6500 if I paid for it all today.......................

So I am an owner of an 08 graffiti CBR!
:) yeahhh!!!! 08 Graffiti bros , lol that sounds so gay (not that there's anything wrong with that). 6500 OTD, you did fine. Warning, the first few nights I had it, I'd just wake up at night and sit on it because I didn't want to zoom down the street and have my neighbors hate me. :cruising:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:) yeahhh!!!! 08 Graffiti bros , lol that sounds so gay (not that there's anything wrong with that). 6500 OTD, you did fine. Warning, the first few nights I had it, I'd just wake up at night and sit on it because I didn't want to zoom down the street and have my neighbors hate me. :cruising:
Yeah man! I am so pumped to get home and ride this bad boy!! I seriously can't wait!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sounds pretty reasonable to me for a low-mileage bike, congrats.
Dang, the orange in that lighting looks sick! The ONLY reason I didn't get the orange, (there was a new one available for about 7200 OTD) was because I HATED that little silver piece at the front of the bike. Otherwise, I would have opted to get the orange! I actually really like the color!

·
Registered
128 Posts
thats a pretty good deal unless it had been downed and he replaced the plastics

·
Friendly Neighborhood Whore
4,993 Posts
thats a pretty good deal unless it had been downed and he replaced the plastics
Dude this thread was so September :crackup:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts