Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets see how far some of our members came from the first days of riding. I find it funny to look back and be one of the clowns that i hate and hunt down all the time.

Me in 2000

·
Registered
504 Posts
No pics. Always full gear, but just now getting to use all of the rubber on the left side of the tire. Still working towards the right. Then after that, knee.

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
no ur not the only squid! when i first got mine i was wearing mesh shorts and a jacket! and a helmet of course..

i got my bike a lil over a year ago and now im working on bp for my wheelies! personally i think i have came a long ways.. ill try n get some pics but i got to go to work now..

P.S. thanks to this site im not a squid anymore haha.. but seriously this site is better than a college course cuz i have learned so much on here..

·
Registered
11,156 Posts
lol. no pics but i was a squid for sure....well as far as gear goes. i used to bust canyons in wife beaters, half lids, and stunting shades.

·
Testicular Fortitude
8,952 Posts
i was a squid. swim trunks flip flops and sun glass when i was riding down in Florida, now my work boots (waiting on my Sidi's) kevlar lined pants and leather jacket and helmet

·
Registered
206 Posts
Mesh jacket, mesh gloves, jeans, work boots, and helmet= squidly days for me. ...oh, I also rode a 954.

·
Registered
176 Posts
^ i wear the same, i suppose anything but leathers = squid? (im still new to the terminology)

i want leathers but im part time and cant afford them :(

·
Registered
176 Posts
gotcha. ya i only have a helmet, gloves, mesh jacket, and work boots. nothing against the leathers, i just have no dollars right now

·
Registered
205 Posts
LOL. I was actually thinking of starting a thread just like this. I have probably the most squidly video ever to post on here, me on the back tire setting it down at about 90 mph with a cut off shirt, jeans and a helmet. I later found out what riding a sport bike is all about...THE CURVES! Full leathers, helmet, gloves and boots for me now. This was only a year ago, Ive came a long way since then.

·
Registered
10,419 Posts

that's a nice bike Io!!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts