Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1381 - 1399 of 1399 Posts

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
Ya basha Rabena yebareaklak ya Rab I read the reviews you mentioned and really got me excited that I own a 675R 012 is almost over as you know & what's funny the Tampa dealer ( only one that sells them on my side of FL )that I was thinking of buying the MV from does not & did not even have any in stock so if my fortunes were any different I would have probably been still riding Miss OSeven cause the F3 was suppose to be out there in March well until July when Mike came over to pick Miss O'Seven the F3 was still not in stock ElhamdlelAllah they did not have any :cruising:
Naseebak as they say. That's great, may God have the best in store for us isAllah. I gotta ask, how is the ownership and riding experience compared to Miss O'Seven. You can reply via pm and whenever you are free. It's a pretty broad question I know so take your time.:cruising:

·
Administrator
51,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,382
Naseebak as they say. That's great, may God have the best in store for us isAllah. I gotta ask, how is the ownership and riding experience compared to Miss O'Seven. You can reply via pm and whenever you are free. It's a pretty broad question I know so take your time.:cruising:
Will pm you my thoughts :shakehand

·
Administrator
51,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,383
Miss you Miss O'Seven I hope you are having fun with Mike in Texas

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
Man, if my 07 ever looks half as good as this bike....I'll be one happy man. This build thread never gets old.

·
Administrator
51,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,386
Man, if my 07 ever looks half as good as this bike....I'll be one happy man. This build thread never gets old.
Kind words like that would motivate any body to keep at it regardless :shakehand and you know you dream you accomplish :thumbup:
if I can motivate you and others like I got motivated before to dream & accomplish then its all worth it at the end :cruising:

·
Administrator
51,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,387
Miss You MissO'Seven

·
Administrator
51,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,389
I bet you do moe. I think the only reason I come back on here is to see if my bike ever pops back up since I do not know where we went. Ended up getting a fair price for a trade in...kind of wish I knew where she was.
Sup man how you been long time since you stopped by I hope all is well :shakehand

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Sup man how you been long time since you stopped by I hope all is well :shakehand
Yes sir it has been awhile! I usually just casually browse over here still. But I have been pretty good, traveling the world for work and enjoying the newly married life. Also still enjoying the Ducati of course!

Hope all has been well with you also Moe! Sometimes miss all the people over on this forum. All the duc forums are pretty quiet, so I kind of got away from the bike forums and slowly making my way back into them, even though it is mostly here!

·
Administrator
51,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,391
Yes sir it has been awhile! I usually just casually browse over here still. But I have been pretty good, traveling the world for work and enjoying the newly married life. Also still enjoying the Ducati of course!

Hope all has been well with you also Moe! Sometimes miss all the people over on this forum. All the duc forums are pretty quiet, so I kind of got away from the bike forums and slowly making my way back into them, even though it is mostly here!
That is awesome news man glad to read life has been good to you try not to be a stranger stop by every once & a while :banger:

·
Administrator
51,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,393
Just seen this now and F me side ways. Your old bike Moe was something else, 47 pages i did not read but i had a quick look. Safe to say you have a small C/F problem ha ha.
Man that is brilliant I am so glad you liked what you browsed already I sure am a CFW just like a lot of them guys around here :banger:

·
Administrator
51,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,396
2019 1290 Super Duke R time goodbye 2018 S1000RR you will be missed

·
Administrator
51,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,397 (Edited)
The lovely faithful Beast S1000RR

If you are or any of your riding buds with a 17 or 18 BMW S1000RR looking for Quality parts Carbon Fiber from Ilumberger Germany Best CF made for the BMW & various other goods from Rizoma /Seat Cowl / Sargeant seat / various other goods with reasonable prices email me @ [email protected] mention .net i will hook you & your bud big time thanks

Look at this pic any after market part is for sale except the Arrow Full system & Rapid Bike every other part will be sold Bike already stripped parts cleaned wrapped ready to ship out

New Beast 2019 KTM 1290 Super Duke R

·
Administrator
51,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,399
1381 - 1399 of 1399 Posts