Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
Backing out is a little harrowing. I've dropped my SV once and did the 'pogo on one leg' thing on my CBR when backing up too quickly.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Don't want to find out.
Hahah.

I dropped my Kawa EX500 when I was backing up in the parking lot after work.
The stupid parking lot is kinda in pretty steep slope too.
Felt kinda stupid when I dropped it, hurry look around to see anybody was looking and luckily nobody was around, so picked up the bike and took off real quick.
Hahaha.

·
Registered
237 Posts
4mph. I hate backing up and my current driveway slopes down into a slight upward slope on the street. I am short so I usually have to walk my bike backwards on any uphill. I can bypass all that crap if I just go at least 4mph backwards down the driveway. Its scary as hell, eveytime.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Don't want to find out.
Hahah.

I dropped my Kawa EX500 when I was backing up in the parking lot after work.
The stupid parking lot is kinda in pretty steep slope too.
Felt kinda stupid when I dropped it, hurry look around to see anybody was looking and luckily nobody was around, so picked up the bike and took off real quick.
Hahaha.
LOLL... i would be crying inside

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
The absolute worst is when you're backing up down an incline and transition onto a slope that's inclined in the opposite direction, like backing down a driveway and up onto a crowned street, and you're way up onto your tiptoes because the ground is so low beneath you.

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
4mph?!? damn you guys are speed demons...2 mph tops i think hahaha

1 - 20 of 32 Posts