Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I didn't have the cash to purchase a 380$ alarm system, so I purchased it on my HSBC account I have with my four wheeler. So I had to go to a Kawisaki dealer for the account to be used so I went to a old school dealer. Asked about the Scorpio alarm systems and he qouted me at like 450$ and a red flag came up in my mind, I remember seeing onling the kit being 380$. So I asked if he could check online on the price. So we both looked up at what the 450$ kit came with and in the "Parts Unlimited" book didn't mention anything about the 3 stage perimeter sensor and Remote Ignition Disable system. So he priced matched for me and as I opened hte box I see it came with all the accessories.

I feel bad but I even asked him that this kit may come with the accessories and the reason for the price difference, but we couldn't find it.

Moral, sometimes use your dealers for parts because 95% of the time they price match and you may get more parts for the price.

·
Registered
452 Posts
I always try to support local business first, but if they can't beat the price (or at least come close to it) I have to shop around.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Really gotta get me one of these. Don't know how many times I almost get into fights with fruitcakes who think it's ok to sit on my bike at school.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts