Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any of you guys on the east coast order a pipe from Nick how long will it take???? i cant wait

·
Registered
618 Posts
Just guessing, but if you cannot wait... I am sure he can send it to you 2nd day or something... you'll pay out the ass though.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
blakrr Nick has a very fast service you will get it very soon. Im from Australia and i got mine a few days after i had ordered it.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I ordered mine and supposedly he had it in stock. Then his shipment ran out and I had to wait over two weeks for the folks at Jardine to send him a new shipment of pipes.

Sucks. But I got it now.

:???:

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
If you sent it ground it will take a full 5 working days. i`ve ordered stuff from Nick and thats how long normal ups ground took.

What really sucks is checking your tracking number 5 times a day the whole time, like it jumped 5 states in 4 hours or something.

The prices can make it worth the wait though.

·
Registered
700 Posts
took me five days, they had to get the exhaust from janesville, wi, about 15 minutes from my house, then ship it right back to me. they are quick though

·
Registered
196 Posts
it all depends on how many they send him I'm going into week 7 and last night he finally got it and its on its way, freaking yoshi just cant produce as fast as they are selling, youd think they would speed up production or something to crank them out

1 - 7 of 7 Posts