Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Whoring Is What I Do
5,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Umm this picture is rather self-explanatory...bring the bashing and flaming please. This is horrible. Came across this picture on the forum somewhere..but :puke:

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
hopefully they were just hangin out and weren't planning to go ride like that. If they are, then I think we may have to form a militia of types and roll on em. We can call it "SRU: Squid Regulating Unit"

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
we all know the true meaning of "assume". Hard to bash the guys when it looks to me like they are just sitting around BS'g. Who knows what they are going to throw on once they start to ride...

·
Registered
650 Posts
Fcuking squids. Period. Look at that sh*t, sleeves all rolled up/cut-off so they flex those tats LOL!

Maybe they're a bunch of Gixxer riders swapping bikes for a photo op and the CBR riders are on the GIXXERS looking like this...
(I forgot whose signature here in .net I jacked for this pic, but I like it! LOL!)

PS: Yes, I'm kidding about GSX-Rs, I was seriously considering a K7 750 before getting my RR :p

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
oh God let it go about the squids already...jeez. Let people ride the way they want and you ride the way you want. Every other thread on this forum is squid-related.

·
Registered
650 Posts
oh God let it go about the squids already...jeez. Let people ride the way they want and you ride the way you want. Every other thread on this forum is squid-related.
If these people crash and make my health or motorcycle insurance premiums go up because they're mistaken that they're "invincible" then fcuk yeah I'm going to continue clowning them.

Where do you think the money to pay insurance claims comes from.

Wear your gear, don't be selfish just so you can squid out.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Umm this picture is rather self-explanatory...bring the bashing and flaming please. This is horrible. Came across this picture on the forum somewhere..but :puke:
Do you somehow feel better after posting this? Like i'm baffled by the guys like you who take time out of your day to post a picture online just to hear other people talk sh!t.

For the record, these guys are somewhat local to me, and believe it or not, gear is worn. Think before you post.

Ohh look, theres guys standing next to the bikes. They must be squids too...they've just gota be.:banghead:

·
C.F.A. member / whore
1,693 Posts
is that iobot, on the rc?:laughing5

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
with all the gear-less riding i did this summer,

i could fit right in in that pic

that is, of course if they actually ride that way and aren't simply taking a break and have the bikes all lined up

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
we need to get some more smiley's on here like the squids and what not that will make posting more fun. Seriously how can we get more?

·
Moto GSpizzle
7,778 Posts
we need to get some more smiley's on here like the squids and what not that will make posting more fun. Seriously how can we get more?
find them on other forums
post image link

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
that's all we need to do for them permanetly?

plus does anyone know where I can get a pic of a smiley riding an RR?
didn't mean to whore this.

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
Ya, I don't think that pic is any evidence of squidness. They are just in some dudes driveway lining up the ole bikes is all...who cares. They are our fellow Honda riders, so show some respect.

·
Registered
250 Posts
If they ride like that then yea they are squids but I ride with jacket, back pro, gloves, helmet, boots and have taken pics on my bike without my gear on so this isn't definitive.

Then again if this was a pic during the summer odds are they might squid it up.

·
Whoring Is What I Do
5,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Looks like someone got upset. Assumptions shouldn't be made, but oh well! just another thread to view. Get over it guys, have a good one.

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
If these people crash and make my health or motorcycle insurance premiums go up because they're mistaken that they're "invincible" then fcuk yeah I'm going to continue clowning them.

Where do you think the money to pay insurance claims comes from.

Wear your gear, don't be selfish just so you can squid out.
tell it to the actual "squids" then. Posting a pic online for entertainment is just annoying when you see the same thing over and over...and over again. I cover up when I ride but I dont try to change people. It just wont happen...so let them be

1 - 20 of 56 Posts