Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's do this again... 0 for me... (knock on wood).

C

·
0 Posts
1 on my f4i. Only a 15mph get off. Cost me about $400 in repairs.

0 on the RR and I pray it stays that way.

·
Registered
379 Posts
0 for me on both my bikes, been riding for 2 years now. crossing my fingers, and knocking on woooddddd :bounce:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Been riding for about 6 months. I've had two on my RR. One was at 15mph on gravel. The second was a highside at about 55mph during a turn at the track. Neither was fun but the second one was WAY more painful and a grade one concussion!

·
Please Excuse me, I've been drinking again.
4,452 Posts
Not even gunna answer this question...it's kind of like asking for it...it's karma...kind of...?

·
Registered
289 Posts
3 little shitty accidents and a nasty highside

2 shitty accidents and the highside were on my F4i, and my rear slipped out at 20mph on a goat trail last November on the RR :(

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
1 on the RR...I was fuggin hit by a stoner biatch in San Francisco going about 15 mph, coming to a stop. The guy abruptly turned into my lane, hitting me, and causing roughly $3k damage to my bike. 100% his fault...bastid.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Sportbikes: Lowside in sand/gravel(that's my excuse)=roadrash and burn hole in my elbow, run off the road by oncoming car who fled the scene=roadrash, highway entrance ramp and a truck decided to merge with me instead of traffic=no bodily injury
KX250: 15ft. step up with landing side turning to left. Didn't, or should say couldn't, whip it far enough=concussion, sprained wrists, possilbe fractured ribs.
XR50 by far the most dangerous bike on the planet= you name it, looped out front and back, lowside, even highsided=more roadrash then any of my street bike wrecks, sprained ankles, bruised muscle tissue, broken middle and ring finger, broken hand. Best waste of money ever.

·
Registered
393 Posts
lots of falls in the dirt (CR250 and YZ125)... :roll:

none on the street... but a car's fender did rub up against my leg last night (we were both going under 10mph) :bitchslap: "i thought you were farther over" she said... :twisted:

·
Registered
502 Posts
+1... FELL OVER AT RED LIGHT, NO DAMAGE, SMALL SCRATCH ON BAR END AND MIRROR END, 2ND DAY I HAD THR RR..8200MILES LATER...SO FAR SO GOOD!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts