Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I would like to know the answers to a couple of questions as i am a noob.

1. is 14500 MILES which is 23xxx something kilometers alot of mileage for my bike? my bike is 2004

2. I live in canada, How much would you pay for a 2004 black cbr600rr, no accidents, to liens, clean title, with 14xxx miles or 23xxxx kilometres?

3. are there any common issues with cbrs particularly in my year i should keep an eye out for?

3.5) how many km can my bike go up to. assuming that i ride it only 3 months of the year no track just city and hwy. also maintenance will not be top notch by just regularly basic mainteance. ie. oil change with synthetic, cause as far as i know our bikes only run on one oil that lubes everything.

4. thanks, can u watch the hockey game tommorow against vancouver and boston? and cheer for vancouver? cool :banger:

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
1) no it's not, I sold my bike at 35k miles
2) depend on the condition, I would say about 3G
3) maybe bad rectifier or cct
4) not a fan of hockey :banghead:

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
Not very many miles at all for the year
I would pay about $3000-$4200 for it depending on condition and mods done to it.
Every year has issues but nothing a replacement part can't fix. Rectifier is probably the common problem for that year,but you can flip it around and will work just fine.
Don't watch hockey, sorry.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
1 no

2 $3000 to $5000 depending

3 some burnt oil right out of the crate... with good maintenance 200,000+ km

4 yes and I definitly will be

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Im from Toronto

1. I have about 25000 kms on mine, and its an 03

2. I paid 6300, sold extra fairings, so technically paid 5700.
good deal from a friend of a friend.

3. ----

3.5 --- kinda depends on how often and where you ride to. There is no average really.. I dont ride track either, and I live 7 mins from work, but last summer I volunteered @ a dog shelter 2 hrs from Toronto.

4. Not a hockey fan, but sure Go Vancouver

·
Registered
228 Posts
i can answer 4. but its no. im going for boston! but vancover probley has it cant lie. or spell obviously

·
Premium Member
3,017 Posts
1. No
2. $3000 to $4000 tops.
3. What Tripage said.
4. Yes and Vancouver better win, if Luongo actually shows up to play and someone can actually get more than 1 by Thomas. I see the series going back to Vancouver for game 7 because Vancouver sucks when they are in Boston, it has always been that way.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks guys! yeah...i noticed in states the bike and values are much cheaper..imo. i see 03s here for sale 5000+ its hard to find one thats lower than that price in vancouver weriddddd;; a good one that is

·
Registered
4,187 Posts
my buddy just sold his 04rr for $5000 in stock form mint condition, 28,000ish km.

Buy a bike from the US. were getting screwed up here in Canada. im hoping to find an 07 600rr (or maybe an 09 1000rr).. and ive been looking in the US more then Canada now because of the price.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
yeah totally bro.. i hear guys on here saying they get 07s 08s for around 5 grand or less? thats ridiculous.. the guys from the states are getting killer price..and theyre still complaining. us in canada. in vancouver u cant even get a GOOD 03 FOR 5000 GRAND thats speaking no accidents clean title good condition ect ect. u can get crappy ones for around 4200ish and thats for 03-05 at the best

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
that mileage isn't bad at all.

depending were you live the asking prices are definitely different. normally around $3500-$4200 in decent shape is what I see. I have seen some for $5000 recently though in the new york area.

these bikes don't have any unusual problems.

don't watch sports.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts