Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I borrowed a DVD from a buddy at work(shooter), which sparked this little question in my head on the way home. What's the most you guys and gals have fit in that poor excuse of a storage compartment under the rear seat?

Today I had my reg, insurance helmet lock, 12 peice hex wrench set, screwdriver and a DVD in its original case. It took some tender attention to get the DVD in, but it fit!

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
man...I cant even fit my folded up baseball cap in there. it fawkin sucks ass

·
Registered
142 Posts
I have my insurance card, registration in a plastic baggie. Crushed beer can for the side stand on hot days and my Oakley sunglasses. I just have the toolkit behind the right fairing. I wish I could just fit a water bottle in there. Ill probably end up just getting a tank bag or something.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Registration/insurance papers, toolkit, garage door opener, and PC3. Not gonna be able to put much more in there, although I could probably cram some smaller things in the gaps.

·
Registered
29 Posts
cowl cover

Would replacing the rear seat with a cowl cover provide more storage space since there's no padding? I sorta like to take half my house with me when i travel. yeah...one of those guys. you know...gotta use my house's toilet and not school's or work. I'M SORRY I'M A BIOMED ENGINEER. all i read up on is germs and cooties. :bootyshak

chris

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Would replacing the rear seat with a cowl cover provide more storage space since there's no padding? I sorta like to take half my house with me when i travel. yeah...one of those guys. you know...gotta use my house's toilet and not school's or work. I'M SORRY I'M A BIOMED ENGINEER. all i read up on is germs and cooties. :bootyshak

chris

Hahahaha, maybe with a cowl cover you can carry a can of lysol with you, and poo in public!

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
I can't tell you how much stuff I can fit underneath my seat, but I can show you much I can fit on top of the seat. See it for yourself.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
pack of cigarettes, wallet, cell phone, lighter.

·
Wheelies Do Not Stop At 12.00 o'clock try 15.00
1,099 Posts
man..
30 pack of busch light
29 packs of marborlos
28 condoms
27 bottles of water
26 bi sexual midget hookers
25 ... okay nevermind this is getting dumb

i can fit my gloves back of smokes cell phone key chain and the legal stuff in there without moving stuff around to make it fit

·
Registered
179 Posts
helmet lock, registration in a baggy, a small cotton towel for a quick wipe down when she gets dirty, a resistor on either side for the turn signals. Placing some cash in there sounds like a good idea - just in case.

·
Politically Incorrect
124 Posts
you guys must be crafty because i have my manual and the pos stock "toolkit" and i may have room for possibly a socket wrench kit and wrenches but thats about it... and thats with them being loose in there

1 - 20 of 76 Posts