Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back in April I purchased my first CBR, it just so happens shes a leyla edition and just out of curiosity I wonder how many are in Illinois. I lived near Plainfield/Joliet and haven't seen another anywhere around the Chicagoland area which is kind of cool.

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
Leyla is my favorite version that's available in the US. i haven't seen one in person, but i really like the looks of the leyla.

x-ray is my all time favorite...damm lucky people across the oceans

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
I've never seen another in person besides mine. When I was at the dealership, they had never even heard of it!
I'd like to know how many were made since they were only available for 2010. I also noticed what looks like a signiture on the lower right side toward the front. I tried doing some research to see who designed it, but didn't have any luck.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Is there a Leyla graphic for race plastics? I want to buy her but where the street plastics have a gap with not color, my race plastics are solid. So she will look funny missing a portion.
Anyone know about this?

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
I don't know if there's a set specifically for race plastics, but I think there are aftermarket set available. I've seen people make different years into Leylas, but the graphics looked a little different.

Sent from somewhere down the bayou.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've never seen another in person besides mine. When I was at the dealership, they had never even heard of it!
I'd like to know how many were made since they were only available for 2010. I also noticed what looks like a signiture on the lower right side toward the front. I tried doing some research to see who designed it, but didn't have any luck.
That would be cool to see how many were actually made, because I love the feeling of having a "one-of-a-kind" which is why when i saw mine on CL i jumped on it ASAP and now shes mine :)

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Leyla is my favorite version that's available in the US. i haven't seen one in person, but i really like the looks of the leyla.

x-ray is my all time favorite...damm lucky people across the oceans
I've never seen/heard of the x-ray version, i need to look it up

·
Registered
541 Posts
Is there a Leyla graphic for race plastics? I want to buy her but where the street plastics have a gap with not color, my race plastics are solid. So she will look funny missing a portion.
Anyone know about this?
theres a company where doin the grafitti graphics for different year bikes and u can choose the color i believe maybe they can work on something i know i would love a leyla i didnt even know she existed

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
I've never seen/heard of the x-ray version, i need to look it up
you should if you didn't already.... they are prety sweet looking

there are a couple members on here that have one

·
Registered
827 Posts
never even heard of one, would love to see one

·
The Real "Rondo"
447 Posts
I just fell in love with the orange x-ray....

Can we order the fairings??

1 - 20 of 37 Posts