Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know many of you have the weather to ride all year, but in Ohio that time is coming to a close. I wanted to see just how many miles some of you put on your bikes this summer?

This was my first year with my 600/first sportbike (grew up on dirt), and wow was it a good one! I ended up putting a little over 7,500 miles on my bike since buying it in March, and if it weren't for this winter it would definitely be going up.

Wanted to say thanks to everyone on the .net for all the great information you provide. I have learned more about riding and my bike than I ever could have imagined. Now it's time to create one of those build threads.

Look forward to becoming more active in the forums this winter.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
I've slowed down some..... only did 20k for me this year. I did do about 600 track miles this year (all in the last month, lol) which is 600 more than last year, haha.... so that's a good thing. I need to do some big roadtrips again.... it's been awhile

·
Registered
181 Posts
18,000kms til I lowsided into a curb.... waiting on parts. Hoping I can bang out 2,000kms more before it snows

·
Registered
537 Posts
Doesn't snow in Sydney so every day is pretty much a rideable day. Had 10,600km when I got the bike last year in December. Now it's at 31,600km. So about 21,000km in 11 months.

So I do about 1200 miles per month.

·
Registered
114 Posts
In Dalmatia, lower Croatia, you can ride whole year. Winter isnt so bad, it rains but not too much
A month ago I turned a year with my cbr and done 30 000 km

Sent using Nokia 3310 Motorcycle free app

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
I usually put on 10 - 12,000 kms per season. Unfortunately I didn't ride nearly as much this year due to trips, other hobbies and crappy weather. I didn't keep track but I'm sure it was well under 10K. I haven't put her away yet but I have a feeling it'll be real soon.

·
Registered
862 Posts
At least 15k miles per year, all year round. These things are too awesome to waste a good day driving instead.

·
Registered
114 Posts
3k miles, my first year with the bike. Would that be considered low?
Depends on your free time, but for me its kinda low haha

At least 15k miles per year, all year round. These things are too awesome to waste a good day driving instead.
Totaly agree. And still when the weather is sh!t I love to ride it

Sent using Nokia 3310 Motorcycle free app

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Some of these numbers are impressive! I rode 7500mi and I felt that was a ton!

I did go through a set of tires but def not 4 haha. That must have involved some serious track days.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 20 of 36 Posts