Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering how many MPG/Miles you guys are getting on a full tank (4.8 gallons) and how much you guys are paying at the pump (remember to include where you're located) along with your riding habits. ;)

·
Registered
128 Posts
i get usually around 46 MPG. im in tucson and pay 2.44 a gallon for premium. i dont ride mine super hard through the city though.

·
Registered
860 Posts
I'm pretty consistant at 37 mpg. I make a daily run to about 100 mph on the way to work and other than that accelerate moderately and cruise between 5-6k rpms. It's $2.45-$2.49 depending on where in DFW you go

·
Registered
283 Posts
I am right around 35 also, if I take a long straight ride I get up around 39 or so. Gas is about 2.50 give or take 10 cents here in Jacksonville, FL.

·
Registered
383 Posts
On city streets I keep the RPM's at 6k when cruising and when on the hwy I keep the rpms at 7-8k. I normally don't go over 100 mph. I do accelerate hard coming on the freeway and occasionally on the way home (Back country roads). I feel up on Premium in Atlanta, GA and the highest I've gotten so far is 140 mpg. Typically I'm at 120-130ish.

·
Brown at your service
3,493 Posts
I get about 36 mpg, 135 mpt. $2.47/gallon. I do a little spirited riding on the backroads; near red line, and chill when I'm in town.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Apex i ITR said:
On city streets I keep the RPM's at 6k when cruising and when on the hwy I keep the rpms at 7-8k. I normally don't go over 100 mph. I do accelerate hard coming on the freeway and occasionally on the way home (Back country roads). I feel up on Premium in Atlanta, GA and the highest I've gotten so far is 140 mpg. Typically I'm at 120-130ish.
Are you walking the bike.....Or maybe it's a Hybrid!!!

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
How are you calculating the MPG? I don't want to doubt you, but that seems really far off. Are you counting how many miles you put on after you fill up divided by the gallons of gas on the next fill up?

Apex i ITR said:

·
Registered
147 Posts
My mpg vary. If i ride her hard i'll get about 120 mi out of a tank. I've reach over 150 mi to the tank by babying the throttle. I usually ride btween 7-10k rpm city/hwy and reach speeds of 100+ on and off. gas prices change daily around here 2.69 - 2.99

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
i fill up every 120 miles. costs me around 8 bucks to fill up full tank on the premium.

·
Registered
475 Posts
costs me around $8 to fill up depending on the time... last time it was $10 which seemed higher than normal. fking gas prises.... last time i filled up i had 40.06 MPG mix between highway and city.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts