Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
let me tell you i have killed lots of 600RR on the road.... get a real bike...... at least 1000cc..... :twisted:

·
Registered
677 Posts
Who cares you have killed lots of 600rr's on the road , enjoy your ride... thats all it matters....
a real bike??, what the hell are you talking about...
Be happy and let other people be happy too...
If you want to be flamed get the hell out of here punk ass , hahaahah
;-)

·
Registered
448 Posts
u probably some little ass kid that is hatin because mommy wont sign for the RR stick wit ur scooter :moped:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
kornyhiv said:
Who cares you have killed lots of 600rr's on the road , enjoy your ride... thats all it matters....
;-)
well, i am enjoying my ride, but i am killing 600RR at the same time, and i am happy, and i am pretty sure you guys are happy too, but still, i am killing 600RR on the road...... :twisted:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
infamous627 said:
u probably some little ass kid that is hatin because mommy wont sign for the RR stick wit ur scooter :moped:
actually, NOT!!!.... i think i can smoke you all of you guys with my one stroke pocket bike...!!!! LMAO...!!! :lol2:

·
Registered
448 Posts
u just jealous thats why u at this site because u want a 600rr... why else would the thought be in ur head to come here..... u got this bike on your mind

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
infamous627 said:
u just jealous thats why u at this site because u want a 600rr... why else would the thought be in ur head to come here..... u got this bike on your mind
well, actually, i have one already,... like i've said... "a real bike", not a 600RR, and i came here, cause i am bored outta my mind, and i am also so bored, and sick and tired of smoking so many of you guys on the road..... ;-) :lol2:

·
Registered
677 Posts
RRKiller said:
kornyhiv said:
;-)
well, i am enjoying my ride, but i am killing 600RR at the same time, and i am happy, and i am pretty sure you guys are happy too, but still, i am killing 600RR on the road...... :twisted:
What the heck are you doing here then?, you already said you can kill 600rr's , happy now?, now you can get the hell out, ahahaaha

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
kornyhiv said:
RRKiller said:
kornyhiv said:
;-)
What the heck are you doing here then?, you already said you can kill 600rr's , happy now?, now you can get the hell out, ahahaaha
come on man..... can we all get alone..... LOL, i like you people with 600RR's, you guys look really good in my rear view mirror.... but you guys look migthy small........ :lol2:

·
Registered
677 Posts
RRKiller said:
kornyhiv said:
RRKiller said:
kornyhiv said:
;-)
come on man..... can we all get alone..... LOL, i like you people with 600RR's, you guys look really good in my rear view mirror.... but you guys look migthy small........ :lol2:

Of course we can get alone, but you have to say something more productive.... Lets see use your brain...

·
Registered
62 Posts
RRKiller said:
kornyhiv said:
RRKiller said:
kornyhiv said:
;-)
Lol dam yer a tard.
Go and race a 1000rr and then see what's up.
You know you ain't riding nothing but some riced out Pinto.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Ghostcri said:
RRKiller said:
kornyhiv said:
RRKiller said:
kornyhiv said:
;-)
Lol dam yer a tard.

hhaahhaahha i agree ;-)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ghostcri said:
RRKiller said:
kornyhiv said:
RRKiller said:
kornyhiv said:
;-)
Lol dam yer a tard.
s*ht, how did you know? did you see me riding? do you know me...???

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
LOL, I dont understand why people's ego's have to be SOOOOOO freaking huge, my friend wants to get an r6 and ALLLLLL he CONSTANTLY talks about is 'Oh man, when I get my r6, im gonna smoke ALL OF YOU GUYS!' and I was just like 'Yeah, watch out, I think your heads going to explode, oh, and I hope you crash' lol. What does it matter if you smoked a 600rr? The chances are 99.9% that you dont even own a motorcycle, so, unless you have PROOOF, you are just making yourself look rediculous.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
clevisBacon said:
LOL, I dont understand why people's ego's have to be SOOOOOO freaking huge, my friend wants to get an r6 and ALLLLLL he CONSTANTLY talks about is 'Oh man, when I get my r6, im gonna smoke ALL OF YOU GUYS!' and I was just like 'Yeah, watch out, I think your heads going to explode, oh, and I hope you crash' lol. What does it matter if you smoked a 600rr? The chances are 99.9% that you dont even own a motorcycle, so, unless you have PROOOF, you are just making yourself look rediculous.
well, it comes with the territory.... :boxing:

1 - 20 of 112 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.