Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol its kinda lame, but it also looks kinda cool. I would love to have a redbull helmet, like some of those dirt bikers. I want to try and see if the Starbucks Doubleshot can would work, haha

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
HRC600RR said:
Dude! I am hooked on double shot! Gotta have at least two before work for sure. God knows I have a ton of cans if ya need one. lol
Screw dunkins, pound a double shot and you'll be running up walls all day!

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hahah well i am a follower and i put the can on it, and actually it doesnt look that bad hahah. Now well have to see how long i leave it on. And actaully ive heard with a good tune it can add around 3.3 to the wheel.

·
Registered
541 Posts
I started with the pimp juice, that fell off though so I got some SoBe Adrenaline Rush .

I get kindof annoyed that people keep commenting "you sponsored by them or something?" It is kindof lame in the aspect that we are just advertising for em but I like the "adrenaline rush" can from SoBe. Just kinda fits the whole theme.

One thing that I am in the middle of doing is getting some free **** from SoBe for advertising for em. Their "phrase" for the adrenaline rush drink is "get it up and keep it up" so I had my girl take a few shots of the bike and then record a short vid of me doin a stupid "whee" .. got it up n' kept it up. Sent it all to em on a cd to their sponsorship people just to have em send me back some clothes n' stickers. *shrug* took 15 minutes for the whole ordeal.

Just sent the cd out saturday. Never hurts to be lame n' try and get free ****.

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
Schwing said:
Not bad.

But you're truly a dork if you put the sugar-free Red Bull can on there. :yawinkle:
My bike is on a diet?

jk.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Damn..... its almost 3 in the morning here.... and all this talk about energy drinks has gotten me wantin one!

I guess I'm gonna have to cave in........ how am I ever going to sleep? lol

Oh well, at least I have the day off tomorrow :)

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Got one on mine, and yah.. its all for a conversation piece.. Im surprised nobody's tried to open it yet (I put mine tab-out).. Now my friend with an '03 R1 put a rooster booster on his..

1 - 20 of 40 Posts