Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 152 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just like the title says... I feel like I am one of the only RR riders who has not ever been, nor will ever be at the track. How many of you out there are like me? (If any).

·
Registered
40 Posts
Im still fairly new so I have never been to the track, but I do plan on trying someday...not anytime soon though haha

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Just like the title says... I feel like I am one of the only RR riders who has not ever been, nor will ever be at the track. How many of you out there are like me? (If any).

y would u never, tracks awsome!

i love street/canyon riding, but the track there no cops!:banger:

·
Registered
539 Posts
Never tracked. I am interested in trying it one day, but not anytime soon because of schooling. Graduating in December, gotta keep focused.

·
Registered
470 Posts
I am still a young rider, eventually I will have to considering Willow Springs is in my back yard pretty much, but for now my bike will be staying on the streets

·
Registered
520 Posts
i been to the track once...it was AWESOME!!!! but my baby sees mainly streets...twisties when i can get the time away from work and everything else (which isnt much).....

·
Administrator
13,137 Posts
Only ever ridden on the road, wouldn't mind going to the track but its to damn expensive.

:+1: to making this a poll

·
Registered
689 Posts
had my bike for two years and never been to the track. I prob wont go either because of the fear of dropping my bike. Not to say im a bad rider or anything but sh*t happens and it always seems that it happens to me so imma stay awway. lol

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
had my bike for two years and never been to the track. I prob wont go either because of the fear of dropping my bike. Not to say im a bad rider or anything but sh*t happens and it always seems that it happens to me so imma stay awway. lol
you'd have more of a chance of your bike dropping or getting hit in a parking lot in the street :retard:

·
Registered
203 Posts
I have been riding for over 30 years and I've never been to the track.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Nope never been to the track!!!! Prolly will try it someday but for now it's cheaper to just ride on the backroads of CT

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
I was in all your shoes once, till I finally decided to bite the bullet. I was skeptical at first but my 1st TD just so happened to be with a few members from here. Slaps, CTM Patron, Cling, Exiler etc. and a few others (sorry if i forgot). It was so much fun, no joke. You really got to open up your bike and do things you normally can't do on the streets. Ever since then, tracks are all I prefer and I'm even considering buying a 2nd bike strictly for the track and the other to have street/track. I guess once you go track you never go back! LOL!

·
Registered
60 Posts
I just started riding this season, but i'd love to go to the track eventually. I'll probably make an appearance at Heartland Park Topeka at a track day next season. The way I see it it's just going to make me a better rider, and I'm sure I'll learn a lot from the OG's that go out there.

·
Registered
619 Posts
i would love to hit the track, but i can't risk totaling my baby. i have a quad that i hit the tracks with. once i get a second bike, ill be hitting a track. i have one 10 mins from my house.

1 - 20 of 152 Posts