Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

How many tickets

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Whore Police
16,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I thought it would be interesting to see how many tickets different members have gotten on two wheels.......

Four wheels if you want to share that as well....

One ticket on two wheels...

One in my cage.. (Past Three years)

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
hummm, one with another one "pending"

and another 3 in a cage

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
1 on my bike. 27 in my cage. No DUI's or anything like that though. And yes I've done some growing up since.

·
Registered
3,766 Posts
Just got my first one by a State Park Police :police:

Got me in curve, So that sux.
I take it nice and slow till I hit the curves.
Came out of a long sweeper and their he was. Look down and saw high 60s.
But got ticketed for 84 in a 55. Was I going that fast? **** I don't know.
I was still straighting up the bike before I looked at my cluster.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Got a wheelie ticket tword the end of the summer last year...Took it to court and it was droped from a wreckless to a 0-10 speed Thanks GOD!!!:hello2:
How did you pull that off?

None on my bike, from the ages of 16-19 I recieved about 6-7 tickets. 2 of them I got nailed in the same place in the same week on the way to school. Havn't recieved on in the last 4.5 years.

·
Why isn't this an option? Why man, why?
2,641 Posts
none on two wheels...knock on wood. and the last one i had in my cage was about 7 years ago.

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
damn i cant remember how many but a crap load on my bike and a crap load in my car.....i used to be a ricer.

·
Macho Office Monkey
3,132 Posts
How did you pull that off?

Well.. To make a long story short me and a buddy were ripping wheelies at about 8:00PM in August so it was getting dark out. My buddy was in front of me he ripped a wheelie and i did one as well behind him. The copper was in front of us about an eighth of a mile down the road. We pull up to a stop sign where he was sitting and soon after he pulled us over. We both were screwed so neather of us tryed to get away. He came up to us with his schpeel and said blah blh i could give you a careless but I am going to give you a wreckless cause i am nice (ha whata joke). We braught it to court and the prosicuter we met with just said, "Well this officer did not even get you for speeding so how about I drop it to a 0-1o speed and both me and my buddy said sounds good. End of story we lucked out big time LOL

·
Whore Police
16,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
none on the bike

3 in my car

what are you guys refering to when you say "cage"
Damn.. being a noob is one thing.. but not reading is another... LOL...

·
Registered
885 Posts
2 tickets 1 warning in the cage.....1 ticket for wrecklesss driving when i wrecked because the cop was a pecker

·
Registered
121 Posts
1 fix it ticket with 5 citations on it. He said he would give me more citations but only 4 citations per ticket. He cheated by fitting two citations on one line. The cop also took out his camera phone and took about 10 pictures of my bike.
1) front/ rear turn signals not approved
2) modified exhaust
3) No rear red reflectors
4) No rear license plate light
5) improper mounting of license plate

These did not fit on the ticket
-Led Tail lights
-smoked front windscreen
-blue/ yellow headlights

·
Registered
635 Posts
acuragod --- haha @ u... he got you good f*cker!

I got 1 on my bike - unreasonable speed..

Car:
3 exhust - fix it
2 speeding - citations
1 seatbelt - citation
1 reckless - citation
2 tint - fix it
1 Headlight (got into accident on the highway, car was good enuf to drive home.. started driving home, cop that was at the scene pulled me over for headlight out... cited me.. bs!)

·
C.F.A. member / whore
1,693 Posts
None on my bike knock on wood, but i'm still a newb (4,500 miles ridden or so)

6 or 7 times pulled over but only 4 tickets in my cage all speeding but got disobeying signs = 0 points! wooohoooo

RevDup: That cop that got you after your accident what a douche bag!

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
3+ in SC alone. two reckless drivings and one driving to fast for conditions. I still love riding tho its cost me an arm and leg lol

1 - 20 of 58 Posts