Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
I don't have one, but you should be able to get one on the 4500 range, I sold my 02 GSXR 600 for 4500 not too long ago w/o a title, so I would think for a clean titled one would be around there now.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Buddy of mine picked one up last week down in TN for 5000 bucks...pretty nice bike too. Only had 2900 miles on it, a two bros exhaust and a few other goodies. I definetly wouldnt go newer than the 02's or else youll be stuck with that goofy lookin banana seat.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Ok, dumb question, why are you wanting to get rid of an RR for an F4i anyhow? I rode the f4i and couldn't stand it where I love the RR. Hmm, just had to ask

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
if anybody knows someone interested in trading their 02 f4i and some cash for my 04 blue rr in the philly area(200 miles). let me know.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
formergixxer said:
Ok, dumb question, why are you wanting to get rid of an RR for an F4i anyhow? I rode the f4i and couldn't stand it where I love the RR. Hmm, just had to ask

i want something less aggressive ,more comfortable,and more stunt friendly. oh and i also want a little cash.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
jonwepa said:
thats what i thought too.

No, because for my brother first bike he had to choose between a new F4i or a 600RR, and my dad made him get the F4i cause it was less agressive and this was in 03...the bike was black/silver and had the seperate seat. Then his friend threw it down the road going 90...end of that bike

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Oh, and after riding the 600RR I could never switch back to a F4i....the thing feels like a freaking touring bike. The bars are super high, and the seat is actually a little comfy. I like my 954 though...its sporty and you can stunt it.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Meddie600RR said:
Oh, and after riding the 600RR I could never switch back to a F4i....the thing feels like a freaking touring bike. The bars are super high, and the seat is actually a little comfy. I like my 954 though...its sporty and you can stunt it.
you can switch the bars can't you? i would buy a 954 but my insurance would go up and i don't need that. besides i am looking for something less aggressive anyway. i can't seem to ever get to a track and ride in the city 90% of the time so a f4i will be perfect......i hope

1 - 15 of 15 Posts