Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
got a deal on it so what the hell (i could never do this to a honda, haha), speedo stopped working soon after, but from what ive heard thats common for gixxers, but they can take some punishment, 7 rear tires and hundreds of tall long wheelies without the oil pick-up mod and still took 5 months to kill it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_p1Uu1B3TZQ

sillycycles tagg'n our fav spot!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUN5S_qbzos

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so all that and no story how you finally killed it?
just too many long wheelies starving the engine of oil, one day one of my boyz was wheely'n it it started tick'n and then a huge puff of smoke out the pipe and that was all she wrote!

·
King of UPS
2,946 Posts
Hmmm. Ok. I guess there went new about 10k. I doubt that Is what bikes were made for, but more power to ya..

·
Banned
1,086 Posts
wow you guyz are like soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cool.

retards.

·
Registered
753 Posts
I guess you have....

..money to burn. I don't know why anyone would want to ruin a perfectly good motor, but hey, it's your bike.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Suzuki has been making much better bike these days, but I remember when the gsxr was not made very well. I rode one before and compared it to the cbr's i have now. the fit and finish just didn't exist for suzuki back then.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
The 05 1K had a different tail...

To each his own, but I can't see ruining a perfectly good bike like that.....especially mine..lol

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
Only a bunch of tools would call their crew SillyCycles...

no offense... but burnouts are weak IMO.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You get the 5 finger discount on that bike or something?
we def got a deal, one the guyz knows the owner of a dealer who took this in lightly crashed as a trade in, we all pitched in and got it cheap and fixed it and broke it and fixed it ect...!
its alot easier to learn stuff on a bike you dont give a **** about so it was worth it!

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Like I said earlier....to each his own....but as long as you enjoy it, have fun with it and think it's worth it....more power to ya.

Just not into the stunt scene like I was when I first starting riding....(early 20's)

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
we def got a deal, one the guyz knows the owner of a dealer who took this in lightly crashed as a trade in, we all pitched in and got it cheap and fixed it and broke it and fixed it ect...!
its alot easier to learn stuff on a bike you dont give a **** about so it was worth it!
Man you could have easily took it apart if the whole point was to learn about the bikes. Then it would have been a lot easy to fix.

·
Registered
308 Posts
i hear ya, kinda like buyin a car for the demolition derby, just some cheap fun, i bought a 120cc pitbike for super cheap and just destroyed it, some of the most fun i've ever had

·
Registered
164 Posts
not my thing at all but as long as you guys are being responsible and not doing it in the middle of traffic i am cool with it.

·
Registered
478 Posts
The Zuke can take as much abuse as a Honda these days!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts