Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i found a dope a$$ deal on a 1000RR and i wanna see how much i can get for my 2006 600rr. never been dropped, farings are perfect. mods are listed below (but i'll probably part out if i sell it so assume a stock '06 bike). bike has 38xx miles. how much do you think i could get for it from a private party? how much from a dealer?

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
Dealer would give you around $5,000. Private party closer to $7,000. Both according to current blue book values for our area.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wack, i'm gonna check out the dealer again tomorrow and see what kind of numbers they would throw at me. sticker was at $7999 for the '07 1000rr. crazy deal. i really can't believe that the price was set that low. they might con me into picking up the 1000.....maybe i'll have to switch over to 1000rr.net tomorrow =)

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
For an '06 I'd expect to get a little less than what's been stated so far. I've seen used '07s going for around $7K, and these are a whole new design. You should probably expect $6K to $6.5 k for an '06 for private party, and probably about $4300 for a trade-in. Dealers rape you on trade-ins, so if I were you I wouldn't consider it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts