92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2003 cbr600rr yellow 200 miles MINT
extras:
*Jardine slip-on race baffle
*oem seat cowl
*puig yelow screen
*flush mounts in the front
*fender eliminator (one that goes around exhaust canister)
*lockhart SS V's carbon/clear rear blinkers
*progrip grips
*carbon tank pad

thats it!!!
Might have to sell because of emergency but want to know what you guys think i could get for it thanks

·
Registered
494 Posts
NADA is $6695. With extremely low miles like that you could probably get about $6900 out of it, but I wouldn't really count on it. Most used 04's are selling for $7000 now.

Also, mods don't really affect the price at all. People will only pay what they can get a loan for, and that's never above NADA value.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Your moda really aren't going to add value. Hit up Kelly blue book and see how much it says u should get for your bike. A stock bike is often worth more then a modded one.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i got all the stock stuff but everybody i talk to mods their bike and think the stock looks and sounds fuggin ugly... ne ways we will see i got 6000 for my 02 f4i with 2800 a few months ago so i will shoot for around 7000 ya never know will us crazy northeasterns :axe:

·
Registered
546 Posts
dracus said:
NADA is $6695. With extremely low miles like that you could probably get about $6900 out of it, but I wouldn't really count on it. Most used 04's are selling for $7000 now.

Also, mods don't really affect the price at all. People will only pay what they can get a loan for, and that's never above NADA value.
where? when i was selling mine, it had 3k for mileage and it was perfect at the time. i couldn't even get 6500 so i gave up.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
prob. because it had 3k miles he said that price because mine has 200 miles ... i believe

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Need $$$ for tuition or I will be leaving school a lil early... bought the bike this winter and just found out htis week i cant borrow any more $$ from nelliemae and salliemae for school so i need to take out a personal loan... hence the need to sell

·
Registered
66 Posts
damn.. im in new jersey.. and no go on the trade..hehe i love my baby.. how much does it usually cost to ship a bike anyone know?

N

·
0 Posts
Forget what others are telling you or what the Blue Kelly Book says.

The bike is worth what someone's willing to pay you, and what you feel is worth.

If you feel the bike is worth $7000 but someone offers $5500 than that's what it's worth (at that moment).

If you feel it's worth $7000 and you put it on Ebay and it bids up to $7200 than that's how much it's worth. Catch my drift?

Personally, I think your bike is worth $7300. It's in perfect condition and it only has 200 miles.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i hear ya i got some one comin to look @ it later today (didnt take long put it up for sale online @ $7200 in a few places yesterday) so ill see how that goes..G35coupe you dont want to pay for shipping it is a pain in the a** and also expensive just out of curiosity what color is your g35 and how much $$$ did you get it for year miles etc....

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
very nice i hope to get one next year.. i test drove one about a month ago and it was awesome

·
Registered
222 Posts
keep in mind one thing selling your bike and that is that the price of every new 600 on the market went up in price this year, and i would expect the same next year. This happens when the value of used bikes gets higher which in the last few years it has. More demand and good marketing from the dealers with the low interest financing. So ask high and decide ahead of time what your willing to settle for. A brand new 05 goes for almost 9 grand before tax & tags. good luck.

·
Please Excuse me, I've been drinking again.
4,452 Posts
Nemesis said:
Forget what others are telling you or what the Blue Kelly Book says.

The bike is worth what someone's willing to pay you, and what you feel is worth.

If you feel the bike is worth $7000 but someone offers $5500 than that's what it's worth (at that moment).

If you feel it's worth $7000 and you put it on Ebay and it bids up to $7200 than that's how much it's worth. Catch my drift?

Personally, I think your bike is worth $7300. It's in perfect condition and it only has 200 miles.
I bought my '03 yellow BRAND NEW for about that... I don't care what kind of mods you put on it, a used bike isn't going to be worth more than a new bike.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts