Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm looking to buy a red/black '06, just wondering how much you guys paid for yours? Oh and I'm referring to bone stock new at the dealership. I'd like to pay 8,000 OTD but most people seem to pay more like $8500 OTD? Thanks

-Andy

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I live in the east bay, ca.

·
Registered
212 Posts
$7183 plus tax. 05 bought in August of 05.

·
Registered
38 Posts
8500 plus tax tag title, 10,200 after all said and done

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
We agreed not to talk about this anymore on the forum. Although, I understand you wanting to feel out the waters for a price range you should aim for. The range is from about $7300-10,800 give or take a few hundred. Depends on where you live and the dealer you are at. Like cars, no longer does cash talk like it used to. The dealers get kickbacks and insentives for signing you up for a Honda loan. I bought mine for $9k OTD in May in Southern California. I could of gotten it cheaper at a ghetto location, but turned that down due to their history. My brother bought his right when they came out and got the first Orange tribal in San Fransisco area...he paid $10k OTD...ouch! If you are from California you should shoot for $8600-9K Absolutely no need to pay over 9K OTD. However, the bike is worth every penny at all those prices. This is truely a sick bike that for most of us is a keeper.

·
Registered
109 Posts
mine was 12,1288 otd with two brand new helmets that was 500 each, the 500 extended warranty thing and tax. my bike was like 9,500 before everything

·
Registered
498 Posts
i paid 8000 for the bike out the door and ended up getting a great deal on an aria helmet have yet to get my jacket from them but there supposed to hook me up with a good deal on that as well i got a $35 pair of gloves for like $18 and i saved close to $300 on my aria trust me the dealer will work with you this time of year b/c it is the end of the season for most places in the U.S. and they want to make room for the 07's.
and for those of you who live in places where you can ride all year round
remember this
i hate you!!!

its more jealousy than hate but i had to say it

oh yeah and the extended waranty i ended up getting for like 600
so all in all i walked out the door w/ bike, tax, great helmet, gloves, and waranty for close to $9000 and with jaket maybe a little over
this was three weeks ago so a word of advise dont back down from any offer you give the dealer they will work with you especially if you are doing your homework and make sure they can tell.

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
butterthegreat said:
I paid $7500 OTD in march for my 06.....and I am in southern Cali....
I don't believe you if you are talking about a brand new bike. The dealer cost is too much to be able to do an OTD at that price...unless you are the dealer.

·
Registered
297 Posts
James06CBR said:
I don't believe you if you are talking about a brand new bike. The dealer cost is too much to be able to do an OTD at that price...unless you are the dealer.
Wow, I have to agree with you?!?!?! The only place I've seen that price is Southern Powersports in TN.

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
I know what the dealer pays in So.Cal. for the bike. He didn't get a brand new one for that price unless he is the dealer and sold himself the bike.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts