Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
How much did everyone pay to get their bikes dyno'd? I'm trying to see if the shop near my house is on the high or low side.

The only place close is a Harley dealer. Since its a Harley shop they won't do any custom mapping to non-Harley's.

For a single run (with 4 passes) and no tuning its $100.

To do a single run (4 passes), take it off and tune it yourself and then do another run (4 passes) its $150.

·
Registered
163 Posts
How much did everyone pay to get their bikes dyno'd? I'm trying to see if the shop near my house is on the high or low side.

The only place close is a Harley dealer. Since its a Harley shop they won't do any custom mapping to non-Harley's. But for a single run (with 4 passes) and no tuning its $100.

To do a single run (4 passes), take it off and tune it yourself and then do another run (4 passes) its $150.
I got 8 runs on a dyno and a custom map for $80 US.... so no, I wouldn't do it. A Harley shop here in town will do 1 run for $150! Yikes!

·
Registered
2,075 Posts

I didn't find out about this till this morning. Would've posted it Sunday if I knew, even though I am in AZ now.

Peace,

Gabe

1 - 5 of 5 Posts