Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey
I am looking to buy this 04 600rr and the price is $7300 for an 04 with 400 miles on it.
no mods but has a small scratch on right clutch cover and on bottom plastics. Dealer replaced the rest. maybe 1/2 inch scratch by 1/8 inch high on the clutch cover. Cant see it unless you squat and look.
What do you guys think?
decent deal?

·
Registered
429 Posts
Salvaged I just got done repairing it. Everything mint but scuffs on covers which are about 100$ to replace both sides. Really dont want to sell it and probley wont advertize it but if ya want it ill part. it would probley be about 400 to ship so your price to your doors probley 6,400 for a almost mint bike with 850 miles on it. heres a pic.

http://www.600rr.net/forums/viewtopic.php?p=336667&highlight=#336667

Paint cleaned off the wheels and a jardine exhaust on it. If you wanted it you would have to set up shiping i dont really want to deal with it. at this price i could sell local quicker than ****

·
Registered
429 Posts
lol really it wasnt i have a pic on the site on what it looked like. But really i dont want to sell her mabey after i put 5 or 6 thousand miles on her. All the damage was just bolt on plastics subframe and tank that was it.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ahah yea i was just givin you some ****
it doesnt take much to get them to salvage the title
take it easy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts