Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i scored a set of 03-04 600rr bodywork and headlight from my friend who is converting his to a trackbike. he wants me to sell them for him only i'm not sure how much to ask. i may Ebay them but i hate selling stuff there (... i love buying though).

how much would you ask? i don't want to ask too much and end up stuck with them but i also want a fair price. they are in great shape, there is a small scratch on the left mid-fairing by the bolt hole. only thing missing is the front fender which he kept.

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
those are 05 fairings/plastics.....those are some hot items.
damnit, if i had the money right now id take all of it off your hands.
cant help with the pricing, im not good at pricing items.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
eRRic said:
Watch a couple of auctions on Ebay and see what they have been going for.
that's the thing. i've checked Ebay for the last week and there wasn't one complete set listed for me to watch. i've seen complete sets of race bodywork but not OEM stuff.

SLAPS808 said:
those are 05 fairings/plastics..
how can you tell the difference in the years? i'm not a Honda efficianado and i can't tell the difference.

·
I've Got A Fever
1,478 Posts
csideblue said:
how can you tell the difference in the years? i'm not a Honda efficianado and i can't tell the difference.
The upper is different around the position light, the tail is shorter, and the side panels that go under the seat are different.

·
Registered
907 Posts
it's 05 plastics. Front fairing, side covers, and tailsection are 05 pieces.

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
csideblue said:
The uppers are different from 03-04 to the 05-06.. windscreen doesn't go down to the position light on the 05-06..

Don't sell as a set.. break it up you will make a ton of money..

·
Registered
17 Posts
I may be interestd in buying the set. I'm in Las Vegas. I have an 03. Will this fit my 03 if I buy the whole set?

·
Registered
284 Posts
You would have to make some modifications subframe etc...otherwise no they will not...

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
Its 05 but you can use the parts on 03-04
Parts that are ONLY for 05-06
-Front fender
-Upper
-Tail Section

Everything else can go on an 03-04 also

If you are goign to sell it, id sell it one thing at a time vs as a set you could make more money on it that way.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts