Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have no idea what a full set of 03 OEM plastics are worth and I want to sale them locally on craigslist or using Ebay. Have any of you guys sold any recently, if so how much did you get for them? The set is in very very good condition but they have holes cut out for frame sliders. If I decide to ship them will it be a nuisance to do?

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
Yet another member trying to circumvent the rules of the board trying to be slick. I imagine your will sell for about the same as the others for sale on eBay.

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
Start the price at 900.00 if you end with 600.00 they you have done good
Shipping them all in a box is not that hard just make sure you package them
well and warp each fairing individually .

Now bare in mind you might be able to make more money if you break the set
and selling the fairings one at a time sure its more work but might be worth it at the end.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Yet another member trying to circumvent the rules of the board trying to be slick.
Relax man, he's just asking for advice, this isn't a for sale thread. Anyways, Craigslist is an OK route depending on where you live. The classified section on here would be the best way to sell, IMO.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yet another member trying to circumvent the rules of the board trying to be slick. I imagine your will sell for about the same as the others for sale on eBay.
:bitchplease: I'm not trying to get around the rules or trying to do anything underhanded. If you want to look at delaware craigslist you will see I already had the plastics posted on there without a sale price. If the mods want to check my pm's I had an offer from another member a week ago and stated the same thing. I wouldn't know anything about the price to charge until now, how to package, the method or cost of shipping. I prefer to sale locally so I don't have to use paypal or pay fees :fyou: I would never sell it on here with people selling the same parts for dirt cheap in the for sale section

Exhibit A&B below
http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=235358

http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=233493

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
Then I retract my first statement. You're a victim of circumstance. Many people come on the board trying to sell, are instructed to read the rules, then come up with a sligh way to notify other members here what they've got for sale.

GLWS

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Then I retract my first statement. You're a victim of circumstance. Many people come on the board trying to sell, are instructed to read the rules, then come up with a sligh way to notify other members here what they've got for sale.

GLWS
I apologize for the harsh rebuttal but I don't want to risk losing my privileges on this site. As you can see I've posted a lot and gained some useful knowledge from this site especially from the race section

1 - 8 of 8 Posts