Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Which one?

• tips toes(both feet at once)

Votes: 17 12.0%
  • balls of feet(both feet at once)

Votes: 31 21.8%
  • 1 ball and 1 tip toe

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • both full foots(heals)(both feet at once)

Votes: 24 16.9%
  • 1 full foot+ tip toes or balls of feet?

Votes: 16 11.3%
  • or can you stand up, both feet on ground without your butt touching seat?

Votes: 51 35.9%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
When stopped at redlight, how much of your feet touch the ground?
To keep bike "vertical"

tips toes(both feet at once)
balls of feet(both feet at once)
1 ball and 1 tip toe
both full foots(heals)(both feet at once)
1 full foot+ tip toes or balls of feet?
or can you stand up, both feet on ground without your butt touching seat?

Do you feel like your stretching at all to touch ground or do anything?

Just curious.

With shoes on of course. no barefoot or sandal people allowed to reply!

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
i put my left foot firmly on the ground.

but being 6'-6" i can sit on the tank and still flat foot the ground :)

·
Registered
228 Posts
I'm 5'7" so I usually just tip to one side a bit and keep my foot flat on the ground.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
5'11" with both feet flat, but I guess it would also depend on your inseam. You can always have the bike lowered.

·
Registered
712 Posts
5'5 tips...it's a pain in the ass especially around the San Francisco since there are such steep inclines...i avoid riding around the city because of this.

·
Registered
411 Posts
5'5 tips...it's a pain in the ass especially around the San Francisco since there are such steep inclines...i avoid riding around the city because of this.

yea not to many hills down here in so cal but its just a little nerve rattling not being able to have both feet firmly down. still pondering a 1" lowering till i am very comfy on the bike and then raising it back up....?

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
im about 6'5. i usually just sit and plant both feet flat. depending on the surface if im on a hill i cover the rear brake, or sometimes use the front, rarely do i keep one foot down. if i do its my right so i can kick into first and take off!

·
Registered
712 Posts
that's what i did. i bought a Soupys Lowering link http://www.soupysperformance.com/homepage.html

its fully adjustable. so you can drop it as low as you need. no set lengths like 1 or 3 inches. you can do 1.23465 inches if you need. then gradually raise it back up to stock height by turning a couple nuts. you dont have to reinstall to change height. its really good.

i miss OC. i never got a chance to ride around OC on my bike :( i would really love to take it down there but damn the drive/ride is long.

yea not to many hills down here in so cal but its just a little nerve rattling not being able to have both feet firmly down. still pondering a 1" lowering till i am very comfy on the bike and then raising it back up....?

·
Registered
923 Posts
so a picture speak more than 1000 words i know im short LOL so here is my pic i know i barely touch the ground with the front of mi feet, hope you dont lough guys LOL

rodrigo

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
5'11" both feet on the ground, sometimes a foot on the brake if its a hill and I'm in neutral

1 - 20 of 120 Posts