Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Be honest! How much time do you actually spend on this forum while sitting at work? Im on here CONSTANTLY! id say checking every hour or so!

·
S VEEEEEEEEEEEEE Thrasher
2,160 Posts
since i have recently registered on the site i have been on here at work 24/7. I am on the first floor and my boss is on the second floor. i have all kinds of freedom here at work. I just do my thing, bump some music, and take care of things.

70% of my time here at work... i am either doing graphic design, or reading forums.

life is rough!!!

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
no comment....hehehe

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
this site is worse than instant messenger.....

·
Registered
735 Posts
Its like crack this forum, i pop on and off every hour, I dont have net at home. I cant stop myself. whats going on now, how about now, and now.

·
Registered
207 Posts
I check for new posts every 30 min to an hour while I'm at work.

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Man you guys are lucky, when I'm at work I actually have to work. LOL
The only reason I've been on here for the last 3 days is that I have been sick as a dog, and not being able to go to work. Now I'm kinda getting used to just hanging out here and I don't want to go back! I will though because I need the money for the bike.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
~BLACK ICE~ said:
since i have recently registered on the site i have been on here at work 24/7. I am on the first floor and my boss is on the second floor. i have all kinds of freedom here at work. I just do my thing, bump some music, and take care of things.

70% of my time here at work... i am either doing graphic design, or reading forums.

life is rough!!!
Same here :)

·
0 Posts
What kind of problems in your life (work, spouse, kids, freinds) whatever has this "Crack" site caused you?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts