Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bleeded out my brake fluid recently, and now my rear-brake has hardly any bite, and is really stiff. Can someone depress their rear brake pedal and tell me how much travel their's has? Mine is only travelling about 1 - 1.5 inches or so. Is there a way to fix this? Thx

·
Super Mod Wanna-be
3,168 Posts
I would say 1.5-2.5 inches. I havn't ridden since April though.

The rear brake on our bikes suck anyways. It's either off or locked. I would always use both brakes at the same time but the rear would barely do anything.

·
Registered
771 Posts
mine's the same way. pat yourself on the back for a good job on bleeding your brakes.

that girl in your avatar is hot, who is she?

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
It's all personal taste. My rear brake pedal has about 2 - 2.5 inches of play. Reason for that is that even if I jam the pedal the rear wheel won't lock.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
ms8367 said:
mine's the same way. pat yourself on the back for a good job on bleeding your brakes.

that girl in your avatar is hot, who is she?
my gf, but don't tell her she's hot. She already thinks she is, lol. I made her put on the shirt for that pic during the playoffs :D

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Johnny Candles said:
It's all personal taste. My rear brake pedal has about 2 - 2.5 inches of play. Reason for that is that even if I jam the pedal the rear wheel won't lock.
i could've sworn mine use to have that much play. Is there a way to make mine like that?

·
HONDAholic
916 Posts
TypeSly said:
my gf, but don't tell her she's hot. She already thinks she is, lol. I made her put on the shirt for that pic during the playoffs :D

Mine is the same way, but if i tell her she looks good she thinks im trying to be an [email protected], women are crazy!

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
TypeSly said:
So she is the reason they lost? j/k

I was rooting for Carolina because I'm a huge Flyers fan. Gotta root for Brind'Amour!

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
i hate watching sports ... unless u count racing... i just cant get into it. ill go out and throw a ball with people in an instant, i just never really followed any teams. :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts