Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2005 600rr, it has power comander, newer tires, slip on, warranty till april 09 and it has 20k on the clock

any input would be great thanks john

·
Balky Bartokomous
834 Posts
I personally wouldnt pay a penny over $5k. I paid $6000 for mine with 3k miles and a slip on as well as a Corbin Seat.

20k is a lot of miles...

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well the bike is in what i would consider great cosmetic condition, as for the owner its a friend of mine who usually takes pretty good care of things, it was just in for some warranty work, it got a new fuel pump, plugs and tps sensor...........what does the honda warranty cover.......lets say the motor goes im assuming that is not covered. i live in buffalo so if anyone knows of any 600 out my way i would be interested looking to spend about 5500

-john

·
Macho Office Monkey
3,132 Posts
Mileage should not scare you but you should get if for a decent price becuase of the mileage. I would personally pay no more than 5300 or so. I baught my 03rr last year with 2300 miles on it for 5800.00 but I damn near stoll the thing for the miles it had. Mine at the time was 100% stock, which I liked because I knew he did not fuk anything up. Ask alot of questions about up keep and why he's getting rid of it etc.

·
Registered
924 Posts
If you want the specifics on the warranty ask your friend to share the literature with you. He should have a copy of what it is.

·
Professional smart @ss
2,345 Posts
i wouldnt pay anything. why pay 5k cash when you can put 5k cash down and finance 2k and buy one newer with less miles. 5 isnt too far from 7

1 - 16 of 16 Posts