Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All!

What is the price that you guys are paying for the Honda Brite Cleaner that comes in the Spray Can... how much for a can?

And secondly... do you like (swear by) the stuff?

Thanks... Nick - MRI

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
I think the stuff is awesome. It cleans everything. I also like how it has a UV protectant in it so the black won't fade......
pay around 5 a can for it...wouldn't use anything else

·
Registered
98 Posts
$5.95 here in New Orleans. Honda polish is the best spray on wax i've ever used. I use Plexus for the lexan and lenses and the Honda Polish for the plastics and everything else. I got my buddy hooked on it and he rides a Blue R6. I had to tease him that it was going to turn his bike red :lol2: . I even use it to get the greasy fingerprints of my snap-on box and works great.

Jay

·
Registered
176 Posts
I've tried it ,but find turtlewax bug and tar remover to be far superior. My can of Honda cleaner is almost new and i'm on my second can of turtlewax. Try it , You will like it.

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
does someone have a pic of the spray can stuff that I think I am referring too?

thanks in advance... nick - mri

·
Moto GP Racer
3,753 Posts
I swear by it. I have no swirls in my paint and I have a black 600. When I took off my progrip to put on my tankslapper it removed all the sticky residue like nothing while polishing the area I might add. I will try to post a pic if it hasn't been done after work. Oh...to late, Mabbot to the rescue!

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks marshall! that's the stuff.

cheers... nick - mri

chris berman - espn: "marshall, marshall, marshall"

1 - 15 of 15 Posts