Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys.. i got a 03 600RR and it got 7500mi and i has some mod, like youshimura exhaust, sportech slive chrome wind shield, custom sliver paint, some scartch, and other lil stuff, clean tittle, do you guys think i can sell it for $6800? and i also located at CA, if anyone know a friend tat want 600RR i can sell it to him, if you got a friend want it please email me at [email protected]

here is the link to my ad:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid128/paf88ac6c30f0ef3b833a5e436b87827e/f7d7ec03.jpg.orig.jpg

·
Please Excuse me, I've been drinking again.
4,452 Posts
I'll bet you could get more than $6,800 for it...You should shoot for $7,400...you're in Cali...people pay in arms and legs for bikes out in Cali

And beautiful bike, by the way, I really dig the all silver

·
Registered
205 Posts
yeah man, that is pretty trick

the only downside is the mileage, but hey at least the buyer knows its stable thus far.

you should definitely be able to get $6800 for it in CA.

why are you selling it, it looks beautiful!

·
Registered
417 Posts
according to kbb.com it 7149... the mods and mileage are really immaterial...

Oh the trade in is about 5000. So your fairest price will prolly be 6000... IMHO

·
Please Excuse me, I've been drinking again.
4,452 Posts
lawangrr said:
according to kbb.com it 7149... the mods and mileage are really immaterial...

Oh the trade in is about 5000. So your fairest price will prolly be 6000... IMHO

...are you kidding? Nevermind...I just read that $5,000 is what you'd get for trade-in...keep in mind that trade-in value is NOT what you'd get selling it to a dealer...and not some one else...Just for arguement sake, I sold my 954RR to a dealer (pretty fuggin' mint) for $5,300...and they turned around and are now selling it for $7,800...that's a $2,500 difference....so don't even talk about what the dealer would pay for that ****...

You'll get more than $6,800 for it if you go for more than that, trust me...you have a lot going for you, the mods for one...and the custom paint...your RR doesn't look like any other RR that people will see on the streets...but it's simple enough that (I think) people will like it a lot. The oil change after every 500 miles...they can nag all they want...and it's probably a good waste of oil...but it still means that the bike was pretty well taken care of...and/or pretty babbied...the only thing in this situation that would knock you down would be if you've wrecked it...have you wrecked it?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i takin care my friend payment. and also i dun ride the bike offen. so every time he change his bike oil than i go change it, when i bought his bike. the bike already have 6000 something, and i love that bike..so i buy it, and than now is only7500 i oil changed 4 times already, and also the bike is clean tittle, and only fews scartch on the side!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts