Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
That was the absolute worst attempt at slider installation I've seen. My freakin 4 year old could have done better than that.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
not that bad? The guy drilled a hole blind, which is a no-no, and then he realizes he can't use the hole saw now, cuz he drilled a hole bigger than the pilot hole for the hole saw! Then he marks the fairing and tries to keep a hole saw steady free hand! lol This guy deserves tool of the year!

·
T. BOTM Winner 10/11
4,508 Posts
+1 and i hate people who snore when they breathe

·
Premium Member
1,255 Posts

Wow. Kinda wanted to stop at the whole "concealing my identity", but watched it for entertainment purposes.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Did he say "Guess" ... Yeah... after i heard that i turned it off....yeah the dog really was the brains behind that operation...

·
Mad Chemist
5,798 Posts
not that bad? The guy drilled a hole blind, which is a no-no, and then he realizes he can't use the hole saw now, cuz he drilled a hole bigger than the pilot hole for the hole saw! Then he marks the fairing and tries to keep a hole saw steady free hand! lol This guy deserves tool of the year!

A good trick I figured out if you need it.

You need a center guide bit for hole saws, If you are widening a hole and not drilling through virgin material, Clamp a piece of wood, Oak preferably to the back of what you are drilling through to make the guide center hole. It works great.

·
Politically Incorrect
124 Posts
i did not find that video humorous at all... all i could think in my head was "poor bike" and "someone rescue that bike before it goes to the scrap heap if he does an oil change and goes 0W-20 oil is good enough to use"

·
Registered
176 Posts
ouch, some of us arent too smart.oh well

·
Registered
102 Posts
The second pick up your bike video is not fair. They used A horse with a wig and a green shirt instead of a woman. Definetely not cool with all these special effects now a days when you can't tell horse from woman.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts