• Bi weekly or more

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So how often are you on here posting or not...

Seems like this forum is slower and slower since i became a member way back when.

Myself

4 to 8 times a day i would guess. 2 to 10mins max i would say. Often times just sitti g on the sh iter haha

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Same here. I check the Moto GP thread and see what else is going on, but rarely post anymore. I used to post a lot more when I sat in front of a computer most of the day.
I may have to make a thread for my trip to Austin next week...

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
It definitely feels slower than it used to be. Or I could just be imagining things. Lol I try to check in often.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Probably once a day. Maybe twice or more if I'm anxious to check if I've had any responses towards my post(s).

Back in the day when I could easily become a forum addict, I'd be on/off all day 50+ times... Times have changed and I've learned to give priority to aspects of life which yield more of a difference - no offense intended.

·
Registered
881 Posts
Probably once a day. Maybe twice or more if I'm anxious to check if I've had any responses towards my post(s).

Back in the day when I could easily become a forum addict, I'd be on/off all day 50+ times... Times have changed and I've learned to give priority to aspects of life which yield more of a difference - no offense intended.
You so offended me!! Haha j/k

·
BOTY Winner 2015 - BOTM Winner 04/2015
7,274 Posts
back in the day, this place was the sh!t, you couldn't keep up with most of the craziness.... i am on here a lot during the day, usually on my way to work, during work usually check a bunch of times when I need a time-out from the work bull sh!t, on way home, and then at home.... just like now :roll: usually i stay in my corner (thread) but try to help out when i can

·
Registered
59 Posts
I check it a few times a day. Mostly to see if anyone post any So Cal rides. Always looking to meet up with like minded individuals. Seems like there are about 5 active people on here, lol.

·
BOTY Winner 2015 - BOTM Winner 04/2015
7,274 Posts
I check it a few times a day. Mostly to see if anyone post any So Cal rides. Always looking to meet up with like minded individuals. Seems like there are about 5 active people on here, lol.
not many SoCal entries, but there has been some rides they did last year, maybe soon they will do it again, you should post in the thread and bring it up

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Definitely has become a waste land haha.

Unless the bike gets some major upgrades in 2017 .net will die... slowly and painfully!

·
Registered
164 Posts
I've been getting better at checking in. I only used to check in if I had issues on the bike or had a legitimate question to ask. Nowadays I'll check in to try and answer random questions that have already been answered or just give my 2 cents on a subject.

·
Super Moderator
1,943 Posts
I still check "active topics" in the app, and reply to ones I can.

·
Registered
433 Posts
during the week i check it about 3-7 times a day, mostly during down time on my laptop at work. usually just scrolling through the active topics. weekends i hardly ever come on here. mostly because the site doesn't work well on my ipad and i dont like the app

·
Registered
177 Posts
I check in about 2-4 times a day just to see whats new or to take a break from work stuff. Mostly lurking.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I moderate a different forum, (Dodge Ram SRT-10 Forum), and can say that this one has much more participation. I joined because of the wealth of knowledge and ideas that you all possess. If I run into an issue (*ahem* tire mounted backwards *ahem*) then chances are somebody here has already dealt with it. Plus you guys know all the best aftermarket parts. I visit daily and appreciate the advice and sarcasm!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts