Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im 22 but i usually ride with an older crowd, usualy ppl in their late 20s and early 30s. i guess its less nonsesne and squidlyness with the older crowd. just wondering how it is for everyone else here.

D

·
0 Posts
Don't we have this thread already?
19, and the only guy I ride with is 50.

·
Registered
570 Posts
I'm 22 and ride with older people only, I think there might be a girl younger than me but by a couple of months, like four months (she rides a R1). We're not biased when it comes to age or bikes, however I don't (or at least our club) doesn't ride with bikes smaller than 600s. The oldest to ride with us has been 60+. The heads of the club, myself included range from 22 - 26. General riders are between that age.

·
Registered
959 Posts
first group of my age (24) and second group is dad's group (60): I call them the "turbo elderly" , with their 1k bikes and tons of experience they always kick my ass on the road :icon_lol:

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'm 24. Ride with my friends (sport bike guys) that are right at my age...and then with my parents and their friends sometimes (45+) ...which all ride cruiser bikes.

·
Registered
280 Posts
29 now, I ride with people from 22 to 41 year old. But usually 24-30...

·
Registered
6,211 Posts
im 22 but i usually ride with an older crowd, usualy ppl in their late 20s and early 30s. i guess its less nonsesne and squidlyness with the older crowd. just wondering how it is for everyone else here.

im also 22 and its about the same with the people I ride with except for maybe one or two people but they usually dont get called up to ride with us often since we all usually hang out when we're also not riding and they're not 21 yet (no drinky)

·
Registered
222 Posts
Im 18 and ride with 20-somethin's

·
Registered
251 Posts
I'm 30, ride with guys around my age. But there is no age limit on a bike as long as u can ride and keep up.

·
Banned
1,086 Posts
The majority of the riders I ride with are 25-55. I'm usually the youngest in the group.

·
Registered
904 Posts
I'm 19 and usually ride alone. When I do ride with people it's usually my cousin (23) brother-in-law (30) or brother (24)

·
Registered
753 Posts
42 here and generally ride with people my age or older. I don't ride too fast on the street anymore, (compared to some),but hit the track at least a dozen days every year to get the speed out of my system. I still ride faster than my wife would like me to, however.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts