Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

What kind of riding do you regularly/semi-regularly partake in?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Fiend for the track pipe.
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
How risky of a male motorcyclist are you?

what's up, riders? due to procrastination i've severely put off writing a psychology paper that's due tomorrow afternoon 'til now. anyways... i was hoping to gain a little of your help by taking a poll for my research paper. i've made two duplicate threads (one for the ladies and one for the gentleman) so that i can separate my data by gender. thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
248 Posts
I am a speeder..always have been just the thrill of it all I guess the rush that comes from it. Doesn't matter if im in a cager or the RR but the RR is a hell of a better feeling. Always has me smiling

·
Registered
251 Posts
I'm a speeder. If it's a open road I'm gunning it.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Speeder, I don't count wheelies as stunting. I just do the basics lol. I would have revised your choices though.

·
Registered
712 Posts
you might also want to consider if the speeding or stunting are in controlled environments or if its done wrecklessly on the streets.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Im not a stunter. I like to speed... 120 on straightaways by myself. I like to keep it around 100 when there are cars around. I just became the speeder I am now two weeks ago. I will drive between cars that are driving side by side, things like that.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
i ride pretty fast/stoppie/wheelie when conditions permit!

·
Registered
752 Posts
I hate speeders who like to open throttle on a straight but when twisties are approaching they are no where to be found. I hate that ****.. Anyone can open throttle on a straight, but how about on a curve??

That's when I notice the squids from the skilled riders..

·
Registered
471 Posts
I hate speeders who like to open throttle on a straight but when twisties are approaching they are no where to be found. I hate that ****.. Anyone can open throttle on a straight, but how about on a curve??

That's when I notice the squids from the skilled riders..
I love it when squids are nowhere to be found in the twisties, makes my ride that much more enjoyable haha.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts