Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

How Tall Are You?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
809 Posts
weird ass question unless it's bike pertinent..

i'm 5 6 I can stand it up and duck walk it but it's on tippy toes and looks retarded. that's why I mastered throwing it on my right leg completely to the ground at lights

·
Registered
254 Posts
Wow we've got a lot of 6' out there. I'm just one inch shy. And I thought I was probablly looking too big on this bike! But then again I'm 5'11" and weight just over 130..

·
Registered
214 Posts
Oh. Ok. Well I'm 6ft 5in.
What r u doing here? Go play for NBA :)
Anyway am only 5'9 with long leg and long ...

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
809 Posts
Wow we've got a lot of 6' out there. I'm just one inch shy. And I thought I was probablly looking too big on this bike! But then again I'm 5'11" and weight just over 130..
dang man, get some meat on those bones! I was 125 forever, finally reached goal of 130

·
Registered
127 Posts
That's close to me. I am 5'11 and 135.140 on a good day.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
339 Posts
That's close to me. I am 5'11 and 135.140 on a good day.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Motorcycle.com App
Im in the Same boat. 5'11", 136 according to MEPS. I think their ruler(?) is a bit off though. I could've sworn I broke the 6 foot marker. Haha

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
561 Posts
6'2" I can flat foot everywhere. In fact the stock riding position is a little cramped on my legs so I need aftermarket rear sets to adjust the foot pegs a little higher and further back to bring my legs to the proper riding position on the tank

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
6'2" I can flat foot everywhere. In fact the stock riding position is a little cramped on my legs so I need aftermarket rear sets to adjust the foot pegs a little higher and further back to bring my legs to the proper riding position on the tank
I need to do that too but idk what sets to get. I'm like 6'3 with my boots on lol

1 - 20 of 130 Posts