Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Your car may be the second largest purchase you make in your life. You should take your time and not let it become an impulse decision.
Before you go out browsing car dealer lots consider the following:How will I use my new car, truck or sport utility vehicle? A mini-van will fit fine in a large family but might be out of place in a singles life.
Do you go off-road a lot but still like to carry more than 1 passengers, go for the SUV.
Trucks have come along way with most comforts available in today’s truck rivaling luxury cars.
But do you really need that to carry construction equipment to the job site? If you do not go off-road, do not buy a 4 wheel drive truck.
The extra weight will only decrease gas mileage and increase maintenance costs. Afraid of the snow? Look to the variety of AWD vehicles on the market which provide excellent traction in the snow and also more economical operation. Take a serious look at your life and find the vehicle that most compliments your lifestyle.
choose your favorit Color . This is a personal preference but rational can come into play. In warmer climates, a lighter colored car will stay cooler.
Certain cars are easier to keep clean. White and black are the worst while tan, silver, and brown hide dirt quite well.
Interior options. Do you need the heated seats? Well that ..............
for more www.itrade2all.blogspot.com
or www.motorsmarket.blogspot.com
:+1::+1::+1:

·
Registered
60 Posts
"""""Your RR may be the largest purchase you make in your life. You should take your time and not let it become an impulse decision.
Before you go out browsing Honda dealer lots consider the following:How will I use my new 600RR? A RR will fit fine in a large family and in a singles life.
Do you go off-road a lot but still like to carry 1 passengers, dont get a seat cowl .
RRs have come along way with most comforts available in today’s sportbikes.
But do you really need that to carry construction equipment to the job site? Thats what friends with trucks are for.
The extra weight will only decrease gas mileage and increase maintenance costs. Afraid of the snow? Look to the ABS '09 RRs w/ studed tires on the market which provide excellent traction in the snow. Take a serious look at your life and find the RR color that most compliments your lifestyle.
choose your favorite Color . This is a personal preference but rational can come into play. In warmer climates, a lighter colored RR will stay cooler.
All RRs are easy to keep clean. White and black are the worst while tan and brown are ugly.
Interior options. Do you need the heated seats? Well stop crying because the engine will keep you warm .............."""

There I fixed it...

·
Registered
76 Posts
"""""Your RR may be the largest purchase you make in your life. You should take your time and not let it become an impulse decision.
Before you go out browsing Honda dealer lots consider the following:How will I use my new 600RR? A RR will fit fine in a large family and in a singles life.
Do you go off-road a lot but still like to carry 1 passengers, dont get a seat cowl .
RRs have come along way with most comforts available in today’s sportbikes.
But do you really need that to carry construction equipment to the job site? Thats what friends with trucks are for.
The extra weight will only decrease gas mileage and increase maintenance costs. Afraid of the snow? Look to the ABS '09 RRs w/ studed tires on the market which provide excellent traction in the snow. Take a serious look at your life and find the RR color that most compliments your lifestyle.
choose your favorite Color . This is a personal preference but rational can come into play. In warmer climates, a lighter colored RR will stay cooler.
All RRs are easy to keep clean. White and black are the worst while tan and brown are ugly.
Interior options. Do you need the heated seats? Well stop crying because the engine will keep you warm .............."""

There I fixed it...

:crackup::cruising:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts