Discussion Starter #1

·
Administrator
51,144 Posts
What is the guy smoking i am sure some retard will buy it

D

·
0 Posts
OoOoOo! I want it! Purple LED's and a Yoshi pipe...omg, best bike ever! I can't believe it's only $8!!! Well, looks like I'm selling my 600RR to buy that.

·
Registered
840 Posts
I'm usually not one to tell people how much their stuff is worth but seriously... some of these tards just need to realize that their bikes aren't worth 2-3x more just because they have some crappy ad-ons.

·
Registered
805 Posts
all my friends that got me into bikes have been flipping them since their first 954rr, and they started when they were 18. since their first bike they haven't had to put a dime into the purchase of a new one, so now they are both riding 07 R1's from their previous bikes of an 01 954 and a 98 R1

they do spend more than a fair amount of time on ebay tho

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
actually in may i saw a few go for $6,000 they were out in cali.. u know how msrp is like $3500 well i work at a dealership and the OTD price is $4988 and thats pretty much non negoitiable.. it makes me sick.. ppl buy em too..

·
Registered
224 Posts
Well... I do know if you take the bike off of a good vert ramp it should flip, but wear all of your gear.

:director: LOL

·
Registered
227 Posts
its probably a friend that bid on it so others will think it is worth it. I see it done all the time... a guy sells 10 parts off his bike, there is one guy that has the highest bid on all of them.

·
Registered
6 Posts
yea, it's sick. I'm a wanna be rider, I was actually looking for one of those locally to get my bearings, the dealer wants to rape me on the price with 1k+ OVER MRSP before tax etc. Now i'll just hold off and save a little bit and snag a deal for next spring season. Sadly for the dealers close by they wont be getting my business, i've heard I can do better the next state over, due to this being a Navy heavy area (3+bases close by) they have no shortage of newbies buying crap at inflated prices. Hopefully I can snag a nice sexy white RR before then, get that MSF course out of the way, and get my learn on.

·
T. BOTM Winner 10/11
4,508 Posts
someone will pay for it i'm sure since they're starting to dry up

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
hahahhaa moe u wanna hear about retards, one of my friends had an 01 f4i and sold it to a kid for 7300, it had some stuff done, exhaust, cage, sprockets, chain, but $7300 hahahah and the part that makes it better is that the kid offered to pay him that much!!!!!!!!! even tho he loved his bike he couldnt turn an offer like that down hahahahaha omg i love it, sooo funny...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts