Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This has probably been discussed... where to place the ez-pass for it to work? I bought the ez-pass holder but because of the curved windscreen i have to mount the ez-p sideways. It doesnt work...

C

·
0 Posts
EZ pass is something that gets your through tolls without having to stop to pay. Have it in my car, but not the bike.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
ah we call them pike passes here. im not sure if its the same or not highline but it shouldnt matter how you mount it to the windscreen. i'm pretty sure you cant place them behind anything reflective but being sideways shouldnt be a problem. not sure what is going on with yours.

·
Registered
623 Posts
I kept mine under my Targa seat cowl on my F4i with sensor side facing up...never had a problem. Don't know yet about the RR. Try that and lets us know...

·
Ya'll betta RECKOGNIZE!!!!
2,926 Posts
my dad used to work for the NY state Thruway Authority.. he is a civil engineer.. anyways.. he knows all about the E-Z Pass and how it works.. It works anywhere in the car or on the bike. He leaves his in his glove box and the sensor picks it up everytime. it doesnt have to face sensor side up either. Just put it in the "trunk" of the RR and it will be picked up by the sensor at the toll gate...

anywhere on the bike will make it work.. Just stick it in your riding coat pocket or in your pants pocket.. it will work there as well.

·
Registered
347 Posts
you can go through EZ pass at 20 mph and the camera's don't catch you...i've been going through EZ pass for 4 years for free, also if you do get caught they give you a warning first! but if you got it you'd might as well use it! my 2 cents...

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks for the help guys... cbrkid11, you say that it works anywhere on the bike... well it didnt fork on the wind screen and it didnt work when i put in in my pocket. I still have to try under the seat. So far i just keep it in my pocket and as i ride through the tool i take it out and hold it up. But it sucks because i have to hold the ez-pass and sometimes use the clutch at the same time. Hope the under the seat method works

1 - 11 of 11 Posts