Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, I'm leaving for a few months over the summer...so the past month I've been riding my bike as much as possible. 2000 miles to be exact :) Today I was out taking pictures to bring with me while I'm away...and by chance I took this one:

While my friends see me out they smile...every now and then ask to race. I simply reply...why bother your going to lose...keep your pride and keep your money from a ticket and lets not forget being stupid.

So for a kick just to keep them from asking me how fast it goes and also how fast I have gone and to keep them from saying the word race around me...and also just for them to having a simple thought here's a picture.

We all know this is fake - it's what happens when you start the bike up :)

Feel free to use it for your pics too if you want.

Hope ya'll have a kick @$$ summer riding!

-Craig

C

·
0 Posts
I would call BS knowing that the bike doesn't let you rev past the limiter... ;)

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
FloridaMotoHead said:
How did you manage to take the picture while you where doing 170??

Man you have a steady hand!!!
Read everything before you post, then comment.

"We all know this is fake - it's what happens when you start the bike up :)"

and with a 600cc obvoiusly a 1000cc is faster...never said anything about a 1000cc or beating one...When I say friends ask to race I'm taking about friends in cars :)

C

·
0 Posts
craig4722 said:
Read everything before you post, then comment.
He was joking.

Your friends want to race you in a car? You should say, "only for pinks!"

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
cvlighthouse said:
He was joking.

Your friends want to race you in a car? You should say, "only for pinks!"
make sure rich christensen starts that race.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
When you red line on your bike....the 'REV' light comes on and cuts the fuel off automatically until you back out of the throttle...

I've done it once accelerating on to a highway...thought I was in 2nd when I really was in 1st and when I grabbed a fist full it red lined quickly...

...then again, you can always try it, but I can only imagine it isn't good for the bike =-D

C

·
0 Posts
People rap their bikes out in parking lots, doing burnouts, on straightaways at the track. rap-rap-rap-rap-rap-rap is the sound of the rev limiter kicking in.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
cvlighthouse said:
People rap their bikes out in parking lots, doing burnouts, on straightaways at the track. rap-rap-rap-rap-rap-rap is the sound of the rev limiter kicking in.

And this is supose to be good for the bike? :pottytrai

C

·
0 Posts
Yes, because if there wasn't a rev limiter then people would ride their bikes in the redline. Plus it sounds real cool going down the straight on a hot lap hearing the revlimiter kicking in while your going 140 miles per hour.

·
Registered
553 Posts
NesNeedsBoost said:
make sure rich christensen starts that race.

I've never seen the show but when ever I hear it mentioned it makes me think dirty thoughts.......

1 - 20 of 29 Posts