Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looked around all the web and found a couple informative sites, but have yet to find a site that covers the write-up with the inverted forks (like the 05-06 not the 03-04) wanted to see if anyone has one for it, or an link to an equivalent (yam/suz/kaw) since they all have inverted forks now too.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Dude I just blew one of my seals, I hate fork seals both dirt bikes I've had leaked now my street bike. I'll probly just take it to the shop I think it's around $75 to get one seal replaced.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
damn 75 each? i'm gonna try and learn how to do it, cause i'm sure i'll be busting some more.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
to the top. help me save some money

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
re:

to the top! someone help!

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sweet, let's see a write-up, or if he can just pm me (he's got USD forks too so that helps) with what i need to do and what extra tools i'll need to do it

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea i should probably do that, but am hoping someone can just give me enough pointers so i know what to do

·
Registered
331 Posts
Busted seals on an 05 already?

I have had 2 bikes and I have never busted a seal...you a wheelie junky or something, judging by your avater you might be a wheelie junky of some sorts :p

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
haha yea that avatar's kind of a self mocking joke. but yea, i do enough wheelies and endos to where it'll probably wear 'em out a lot faster than just riding them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts