Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2004 cbr600rr and I have 2 knobs that stick out of the plastics. I know the knob on the left side is used to adjust the idle but I dont know what the one on the right is for. Ive searched but I cant find an answer.

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
Don't touch that one, if you hold it more than 5 seconds, you're playing with it. Seriously though, not sure what you're referring to. Can you take a picture?

·
Premium Member
13,137 Posts
I have a 2004 cbr600rr and I have 2 knobs that stick out of the plastics. I know the knob on the left side is used to adjust the idle but I dont know what the one on the right is for. Ive searched but I cant find an answer.
Um... what knob?

Can you take a photo for us?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welp! I found out that it was my brake switch for the rear. The owner before me didnt put it back in the proper place. The problem now though is that I dont know how it is supposed to run through the plastics. The bike has aftermarket rear sets so I am not sure where it is supposed to hook to on the brake lever.

·
Premium Member
13,137 Posts
Poke it through wherever it fits and won't get melted by the exhaust mate. Chances are you'll need to get a pressure switch for the brakes though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts