Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
The AC (Ambidextrous Club) Unite! #001
1,866 Posts
I just lock her up in the garage. As for going out, she sits like most bikes. I to get a little worried that some one will just pick her up and drive away with her, but that's what full coverage insurance is for.

·
Registered
860 Posts
I carry a guardian disk lock on one side of the trunk and a 6 ft cable lock on the other side. I can at least slow them down with the disk lock, or change their mind if I can find a pole or car to lock the cable lock around.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I park my bike ine the garage. But when I go out I do get a bit worried.

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
I don't. Its parked right outside my front window while at home. Full coverage for insurance.

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
don't u have to wait about a month til u can get a check from the insurance for a stolen bike? thats a lot of riding time in new england!! lol i chain it to a pole in my backyard or put it into my shed.

·
Registered
617 Posts
NotHizRR said:
I just lock her up in the garage. As for going out, she sits like most bikes. I to get a little worried that some one will just pick her up and drive away with her, but that's what full coverage insurance is for.
Same here. At home my RR is always in my locked garage. I don't do anything extra when I go out. I figured that as crummy as it is, if someone wants to steal it then they will get it so I made sure to get theft coverage.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have a garage so I am not so worried about it at home, but I ride to school now and there I worry a little bit more but I have full coverage so if it gets stolen I get paid. I bought the bike for 1000 less than Blue Book Value.

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
My RR is usually sitting in my garage under a sheet, since I mainly use the F2 for commuting. Still, I am so paranoid about it that I keep a disc lock on the front and a U-lock on the back. NOBODY is touching my baby!

She will be track only pretty soon, so getting stolen on the street won’t be an issue anymore.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Scorpio SR-i500 for me....... I keep it on ALL the time when I am not riding it.... When at home it's locked in my garage with my truck right up against the door and my wife's car behind my truck up against the bumper..... When I am at work it sits right in front of the receptionist view to keep an eye for me..... Oh and my partime job at night has a loading ramp so I drive it right inside the building.....NICE!!!!!

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
I keep the bike in the garage, but when I take it to school I lock it up w/a kryptonite chain.

·
Registered
208 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts