Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
BOTM Winner 1/13
5,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
been riding so since end of march , thats why i haven't been on the forum, put new tires and a few mods and have already rack up 4900k miles on my 05.
response and input are welcomes!! Ride Safe guys

·
Registered
171 Posts
summer haa. you must live in a place other than my state (Washington) lol.
its getting there. but i ride everyday anywho (rain/shine)

just need to get out on the track sometime

pacific raceways?

·
Registered
141 Posts
summer: cops everywhere and HD's doing 30 through canyons

need a new tire besides all that its going great canyons really starting to clean up and friends coming out of hibernation.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
i ride year round so i guess yalls summer season is like me waiting for my rain season.

which has just started and is ******* great!

·
Registered
338 Posts
My summer's been sucking! CA weather has been cold...rain here and there. A LOT of cloudy weather. When the sun is out, it's still just about 65*F. Been itching to ride in the mountains, I just slapped on some new Q2's and finished breaking them in (roughly 200 miles). I just ride to work and to friends' house but that's about it.

Also jsut got a GoPro camera and I can't really use it either because of the weather =[. Been checking the weather and it keeps saying next week will be about 70*F and I check couple days later and it moved the same amount of days again...i.e: Last friday I checked for this friday and it said 70*F, then checked monday and it said Friday was going to be 65*F and Monday would be 70*F lol.

Really hope mid june will bring more warm sun out. It's like waiting to finish school but they keep postponing it! haha well for all those that have good weather, ride safe!

·
Registered
601 Posts
Summer has not been very good for me. I blew one of my fork seals and now I'm waiting for parts (1 week and counting) :(

·
Banned
2,603 Posts

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
I'm ashamed to say I haven't ridden much lately due to busy work schedule.

That and I also saw a rider die in a truck-vs-bike accident that literally freaked me out...

·
i love juggggggggzzz
7,498 Posts
gay, Michigan is having crazy weather as normal its the 2nd rainiest spring/summer in recorded history. i haven't ridden either of my bikes... plan to have the 600rr totally back together this weekend, and hopefully next week start riding. i've had a lot of work also, and my girl got a new place so helping her move and shop is delightful and fun...

·
Registered
153 Posts
So far good don't ride everyday but I do every time I get a chance to I've had the bike for about a month now I just got my job back hopefully it lasts so I can save some cash and start moding my bike getting lots of ideas from all you so thanks and hopefully soon enough I can start and keep you all updated need to buy some gear first though new lid I'm thinkig of a 2 piece n some boots need that cash tho..

·
Brown at your service
3,493 Posts
I still haven't got my 04 going due to my seized fuel pump, one on the way finally. My blade has been a shop getting projectors installed and I haven't rode in about three stankin a$$ weeks. And the weather has been sunny and hot enough to melt ya. I'm sure when start back riding it will start raining.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Pretty good so far..Just started riding 2 months ago..My bike is finally coming together with some good mods and not only that my chicken strips are finally gone :cruising: And the weather isnt great in bc yet

·
August 2015 BOTM Winner / Domo
642 Posts
Our summers last a span of a several months, yet we have to pay insurance for the whole year... no canyons or twistys, nothing but long straights as far as the eye can see.... nearby tracks are 2 hours+ away, spring was rainy and cold, depressing as heck... So ya summer or riding season has been awesome so far...NOT!

·
Registered
69 Posts
It has been rough so far in Chicago. All the 50 degree weather you can handle. Just recently it has gotten warmer but it rains almost every other day do it limits riding still. Hoping for a warm dry June so I can get a lot of seat time in

1 - 20 of 27 Posts