Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the full Ti system on and the dynojet map for the "Arrow Full Race system with stock filter" map, hoping this is good for now until I can get the thing custom mapped. Should I be good for now?

·
Registered
221 Posts
yeah you will be fine. I even doubt the custom map will be THAT much different. I bet your butt dyno will feel it though ;)

if you get a chance post up before custom map and after custom map so we all know the true difference.

-SF

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, lets just say the service bill far exceeded my expectations... so I won't be getting a custom map for a while.... thats why i was asking.

Supposedly the arrow map off dynojet was from the TenKate racing team's data (they run arrow systems). The guy who put it on said it was the nicest system he has ever assembled, I almsot did permanint damage to my bike trying to force a bolt in, stopped just in time (also didn't have the tools to fix it).

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
Any downloadable map can be as close or as far as any other downloadable map. There's no guaratee a map is going to be good for your bike regardless of who made it and what bike it came from. If your bike doesn't like that map try another FS map w/ stock filter. Brand name is irrelevant.

It's like saying that one dental retainer will fit everyones mouth becuase it was made by a world famous dentist. Well we all know that simply isn't true. Just because we all have teeth doesn't mean we all get the same retainer. Too many variables to make a one size fits all.

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
True, I was hoping you would chime in NRR. I will see how the ol' butt dyno turns out and get back to u.

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Actually I have a plug for a wideband 02 sensor to...

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I will get it dyno tuned, if someone would just buy my damned intrinsic for what I bought it for.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts