Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,768 Posts
please please please tell me you really didnt even consider this as being plausable.. ;)
i mean hell, look at the related articles....

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
wheelies are legal now?

please please please tell me you really didnt even consider this as being plausable.. ;)
i mean hell, look at the related articles....

Haha, I love this related article you were talking about...it is funny!

In a statement that has shocked both the motorcycling community and the public at large, Department of Transportation spokesman Melvin P. Meyers announced today that federal and state highway codes will be amended with a bill that promises to legalize wheelies for certain riders as soon as mid-2009.

To the OP, don't worry, your 75 hp beast will still beat some cars on the road.... the hybrid cars!

·
Registered
8,768 Posts
There has been no comment from Harley-Davidson, though Forbes reports that Harley stock has jumped 12 percent on the announcement.*

Related:

* Motorcycle Chrome to be Banned by January 1, 2010
* DOT to Make Wheelies Legal
* Ford unveils world's first disposable car, on About.com Cars

* In other news, Happy April Fool's Day!

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
I know its an April fools, but in a country like America where bigger is better, NO WAY this would ever get passed.
I hear Japan has something like this enforced though...the bikes are limited to 400cc or something like that?

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
hehe... a friend sent that article to me in an email, I laughed. :lol:

It would take more than that for Harley's stock to go up 12% anyhow...lol

Peace,

Gabe

·
Registered
491 Posts
April Fools you dumb sh1t lol

·
Registered
126 Posts
He emphasized that wheelies will only be legal when performed by riders who pass a practical wheelie test and earn a "W" exemption on their driver licenses.

favorite part

1 - 10 of 10 Posts