Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i just posted it up just thought it was different.. how often do you see that pop up?

D

·
0 Posts
Still not an RC211v frame or anything to do with Rossi. Maybe a replica someone made, but it's missing some pretty obvious characteristics.

This is a real RC211v frame.

Edit: I bet that's nothing more than a Moto2 frame.

D

·
0 Posts
Nevermind on it possibly being a Moto2 frame. Someone obviously welded some stuff together to make a replica frame.

No way this would even support the weight of an engine without deforming.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lmao i think i saw you before at jennings.. anyway your abbrasive nature always shows but u'r not a bad guy as u may come off.

D

·
0 Posts
:D Just who I am, lol.

Probably would have been the .net day there in 2009, or an FSB trackday.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Still not an RC211v frame or anything to do with Rossi. Maybe a replica someone made, but it's missing some pretty obvious characteristics.

This is a real RC211v frame.

Edit: I bet that's nothing more than a Moto2 frame.
Hi guy’s :ciao:

Can anyone tell me what engine this is.
Is there someone how knows that ?
Is it a Honda Vfr 750 or something ?
I have looks very long and good to this frame and see the original one of the rc211v and I can only find two differed things.
There is a small hole at the frond and this real one is miss that hole and the part of the frame where the swingarm is in is made of a die cast aluminum (it is darker from collor than billet) and on the rc211v is that cnc billet aluminum.
So the only thing I can say is that I think it is a rc211v frame for sure but I think not that it have ever made one race.
I think this frame is build only for shows. They will never use a die cast pieces in there race frames, that will be much to heavy.

A mate of mine was on a bike show here in the Nederland’s and there was a Ducati Desmosedici race bike on the stand.
In the frame was stamps the letters w.o.h.s if you turn that you will get show !
So it will not impossible to think that also the story by the rc211v you see.

Are there some more pictures of this rc211v frame whit this engine ????

Kind regards Dennis.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts